Check out these related products
- Rollback$36.00 Was $38.59Save $2.59
About this item
About this item
Adolph Coors established his brewery in the Rockies in the 1870s. In 1978, Coors Light was born in the breathtaking Rocky Mountains, a setting that continues to inspire our brewing today. Coors Light is always lagered below freezing and cold-filtered, resulting in brilliant clarity, and a clean, crisp taste. Coors Light is bottled cold and never heat pasteurized, which means you get the ultimate in cold refreshment, every time.
- Coors Light is cold lagered, cold filtered, and cold packaged to deliver Rocky Mountain cold refreshment
- In 1978, Coors Light was born in the breathtaking Rocky Mountains, a setting that continues to inspire our brewing today
- Called The Worlds Most Refreshing Beer
- ABV: 4.2%
- Coors Brewing Co., Golden, CO
Warning Text: According to the Surgeon General women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery and may cause health problems. ABV may vary by location
Ingredients: Water, Hops, Barley and Yeast.
Explore this item
|Alcohol Content by Volume:||4.2% Alcohol by Volume.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Sodium 10.8 Mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 5 G|
|Protein 0.7 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question