About This Item
Mini USB C 4 Port Hub with 1 USB C port and Type-B upstream Port
CoolGear's new USB C hub for industrial applications is compact and mountable with 4 downstream ports comprising of (3) USB-A and (1) USB C port.
The USB C hub is a generation 1 hub of USB 3.1 supporting Super-Speed 5Gbps data transmission speeds and the reversible type-C port. This hub is self powered with a 2-pin terminal block connector to supply power input of +7 ~ 48V DC sold separately.
USB C Hub Features
- Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Specifications
- Ruggedly constructed DIN Rail mountable metal chassis
- Can be wall mounted via attached flange
- Provides 4 (1 USB-C and 3 USB-A) downstream facing USB 3.1 ports
- Uses included USB 3.1 A to B cable for upstream data.
- Supports 5Gbps (super-speed) 480Mbps (High-Speed) 12Mbps (Full-Speed) and 1.5Mbps (low-speed) speeds
- Supports 15KV ESD Surge Protection
- Multi Transaction translators (TT) per hub
- Supports USB battery charging: CDP and DCP modes
- 1x USB C Gen1 4 port Hub
- 1x 6ft. USB 3.1 A to B cable
- 1x DIN Rail clip and screws
- User manual
Power adapter sold separatelyCompliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Specifications; Provides 4 (1 USB-C and 3 USB-A) downstream facing USB 3.1 ports
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question