Coolgear USB 2.0 Industrial Adapter User Selectable RS232/422/485 FTDI Chip
- Addpowered by Allstate
About This Item
An Industrial USB to Single RS-232/422/485 adapter designed to expand industrial communication port usage. The 1 port USB to serial adapter connection to your computer enables factory automation and multi-drop collection devices or other serial device to function quickly.
Application uses include but not limited too:
Factory automation equipment multi-drop data collection devices barcode readers time clocks scales data entry terminals PC to PC long distance communications and serial communication in harsh environments.
- Adds a high speed RS-232 / 422 / 485 serial port via USB connection
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- 384 byte receive buffer
- 128 byte transmit buffer for high speed data throughput
- Requires no IRQ DMA I/O port
- Data rates: 300 bps to 1M bps
- Connector: one DB 9 Male connector
- Auto transmit buffer control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex operation
- Termination and bias resistors installed on-board
- RS-232 data signals: DCD RxD TxD DTR GND DSR RTS CTS RI
- RS-422 data signals: Tx- Tx+ Rx+ Rx- GND RTS- RTS+ CTS+ CTS-
- RS-485 data signals: Tx- Tx+ Rx+ Rx- (4 wire) and data- data+ (2 wire)
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Monitor LEDs of TxD RxD indicating port status
- Easy operating mode configuration and setting
- Virtual COM port drivers provided for Windows 7 Vista 2003 XP 2000
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.