Coolgear Single Port RS-232 USB-to-Serial Adapter with Optical-isolation and Surge Protection
- Addpowered by Allstate
About This Item
USB serial RS232 adapter is optically isolated and designed for industrial applications to instantly add a RS-232 serial communication port to your system.
The USB Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems ISDN TAs PDAs handheld & pocket PCs digital cameras POS serial printers. It is suitable for remote access retail and industrial applications data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication port. Complete drivers support Windows 10 7 Vista XP 2008 2003 2000.
- Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals
- RS-232 data signals: TxD RxD RTS CTS DSR DTR DCD RI GND
- Serial port speed up to 230K bps
- USB cable of 0.9 meter included
- Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required.
- FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
- Easy plug & play installation and RS-232 device connection
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- One DB9 male connector
- LEDs of Power RxD TxD for monitoring port status & easy diagnostics
- SECC sheet metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- Dimensions: 57mm x 76mm x 23mm 82mm x 76mm x 23mm (with DIN rail bracket)
- COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal or any other COM port number required
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.