Coolgear Quad Port Serial DB-9 RS-232 Adapter Box
- Addpowered by Allstate
About This Item
RoHS Compliant PRO USB serial adapter with Com port retention technology and high-speed 920K support. Industrial USB to serial converter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple.
The USB 2.0 Quad Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems ISDN TAs PDAs handheld & pocket PCs digital cameras POS serial printers. It is suitable for remote access retail and industrial applications data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports.
- FTDI Chipset
- Adds four RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM ports
- Full RS-232 modem control signals
- RS-232 data signals: TxD RxD RTS CTS DSR DTR DCD RI GND
- Serial ports speed up to 921.6K bps
- USB cable of 0.9 meter included
- Bus-powered. System requirement: USB host port of 500 mA.
- Easy plug & play installation and RS-232 device connection
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- SECC sheet metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- Dimensions: 167 mm x 102 mm x 29 mm 189 mm x 102 mm x 29 mm (with DIN rail bracket)
- Four DB9 male connectors
- COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal or any other COM port number required
- Supports Windows XP VISTA 7 8 10 2003 2008 Vista
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.