About This Item
The USBG-RS232-P12 is perfect for Laptop/Desktop/Mobile Computer users that require an RS-232 connection without the extra cable length. This cable features RX/TX and Power LEDs and utilizes the Prolific Chipset.
Want to connect your GPS to your PC but don’t have a 9-pin serial port connection? This cable will get you hooked. Using this converter cable and the PC interface for your application you can transfer maps way-points routes and tracks between Map Source and your GPS.
Connect any serial device to a USB port with this HP USB to Serial DB9 Adapter. It features USB Type A to 9-pin serial adapter! This USB to Serial Cable provides you the simplest way to attach your Notebook or Desktop computer to a serial modem mouse or PDA cradle. It features Plug and Play capabilities for your peripherals such as: PDA Cradles modems mice card readers bar code readers label writers digital cameras security systems fingerprint verification and more.
- Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to a USB port
- Prolific Chipset
- 12 inch USB Cable length
- Compact size cable type converter with cable length of 25 cm
- LED status indicators for TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostic
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
Windows 98 Me XP 2000 2003 CE Vista Windows 7 and Windows 8
Linux and Mac OS 10.X
“⚠ This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to.” www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.