About This Item
The super speed USB 3.0 16-Port hub provides an ideal solution for expanding by 16 USB 3.0 ports from 2 selectable host ports. It provides a quick and easy solution for charging and synchronizing multiple devices simultaneously. wide range self power source (+ 12-24VDC from 2-pin Terminal Blocks) in order to supply enough power on USB 3.0 buses. A high capacity power supply is required for proper operation of this hub (not included).
The USB3-16U1 features 16 Type-A downstream port connectors for charging and/or syncing USB 3.0 USB 2.0 USB 1.1 devices. All ports support standard and screw-lock type USB cables. The 2-Pin self power input connector uses 1 pin for positive voltage and the other pin for a GND connection. The terminal block connector is used to connect strong power in order to self-power the hub. The voltage can be in the range from +12V to 24V DC.
There are 2 Type-B upstream connectors that offer a selectable rocker switch. Either Port A or Port B can be used to control the downstream ports on the device. Both ports can be connected to a host or another USB 3.0 Hub. These connectors support standard and screw-lock type USB cables.
Additional Features & Specifications:
- The USB3-16U1 also features a cooling fan which is mounted on the back of the hub.
- Compliant with USB specification Revision 3.0
- Rigid and Wall-Mountable metal case
- Supports 5Gbps (super-speed) 480MBps (high-speed) 12Mbps (full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (low-speed)
- Supports 350 Watt Surge Protection for each port
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per hub
- OS Support: Windows 98 Me XP 2000 2003 CE Vista Windows 7 and Windows 8 Linux and Mac OS 10.X
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.