About This Item
USB 3.0 Powered Hub is targeted at Industrial Application users for both PC and Mac that are expanding the number of USB ports on their system. The all metal chassis provides a rugged and durable construction that can withstand operating conditions in both the Automotive and Marine industries. The 12-Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub can be wall-mounted or installed onto a DIN-Rail for convenient access to the port connections.
Each port creates a bridge between the peripheral and computer.
- LEDs provide port and power status.
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 3.0
- Backwards compatible with USB Specification Revisions 2.0 / 1.1
- Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet
- Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 12 Downstream Facing USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports 5 000Mbps 480Mbps 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- Multi Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 12 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- High-speed or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Dimensions: 5.132in(L) (6.132in w/flange) x 2.608in(W) x 2.104in(H)
- Hub Weight: .887 lbs.
- Supports 12 external USB 3.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector.
- Supports a 3-pin Terminal Block Connector for external power input from AC adapter
Windows XP 2000 2003 CE Vista Windows 7 and Windows 8 - Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55C (32 to 131 F)
- Storage Temp: -20C to 85C (-4 to 185 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question