About This Item
The USB to 32-Port serial adapter is designed for industrial applications to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub the industrial serial adapter instantly adds thirty two RS-232 serial communication ports to your system. The high speed serial port with the 2 Kbyte FIFO allow high speed communication even in heavy loaded systems. Unique features reduce the system load. The serial port also allows unusual speed settings like 500.000bps.
The adapter is self-powered and has built-in switching power supply of 100V/240V (input) inside the chassis. 32-Port USB to serial adapter box Industrial Metal case with RJ-45 Plugs (DB-9 cables provided).
- USB to RS232 adapter adds 32 (thirty two) industrial RS-232 serial ports by connecting to a USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- SECC metal chassis with both DIN rail brackets and rack-mounting kits for flexible mounting
- DIN rail mountable
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD RxD RTS CTS DSR DTR DCD GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- 128 byte transmit FIFO & 384 byte receive FIFO
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LEDs of Power TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostics
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Built-in switching power supply of 100V~240V
- Provides 32 pieces of RJ45-to-DB9 cable for serial connection
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- USB to RS232 converter works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question