Coolgear 6ft USB to DB-9 RS232 Serial Converter with FTDI Chipset
About This Item
The USBG-RS232-F72 is perfect for Laptop/Desktop/Mobile Computer users that require an RS-232 connection without the extra cable length. This cable features RX/TX and Power LEDs and utilizes the FTDI Chipset. Want to connect your GPS to your PC but don’t have a 9-pin serial port connection? This cable will get you hooked. Using this converter cable and the PC interface for your application you can transfer maps waypoints routes and tracks between MapSource and your GPS.
Connect any serial device to a USB port with this HP USB to Serial DB9 Adapter. It features USB Type A to 9-pin serial adapter! This USB to Serial Cable provides you the simplest way to attach your Notebook or Desktop computer to a serial modem mouse or PDA cradle. It features Plug and Play capabilities for your peripherals such as: PDA Cradles modems mice card readers barcode readers label writers digital cameras security systems fingerprint verification and more.
- Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to a USB port
- FTDI Chipset
- 72 inch USB Cable length
- Compact size cable type converter with cable length of 185 cm
- LED status indicators for TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostic
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
Windows 98 Me XP 2000 2003 CE Vista Windows 7 and Windows 8
Linux and Mac OS 10.X
“⚠ This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to.” www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.