Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$149.99 List price $249.99Save $100.00
- from $14.98
- Clearance$24.99 List price $29.99Save $5.00
- from $24.98
- $15.15 Was $16.36Save $1.21
- from $78.56
- $23.36 Was $34.98Save $11.62
- $10.39 Was $12.92Save $2.53
- $20.85 Was $25.49Save $4.64
Cooking with Calphalon Ceramic Non-Stick 8" Fry Pan
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.92 List price $17.99Save $9.07
- from $14.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Cooking with Calphalon Ceramic Non-Stick 8-Inch Fry Pan combines easy cooking with easy cleaning. It features eco-friendly, PFOA-free and PTFE-free ceramic non-stick to help food release easily, so you can cook without added butter or oil. The pan is made from aluminum for fast and even heating, with a sleek, glossy black exterior. Use this small omelet pan to prepare omelets, scramble eggs, saute peppers and onions or grill sandwiches.
Cooking with Calphalon Ceramic Non-Stick 8" Fry Pan:
- Aluminum construction for fast and even heating
- Releases food easily for fast cleanup and delicious results
- PFOA-free and PTFE-free ceramic non-stick interior
- Comfortable silicone grip handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven safe up to 400 degrees
- Use nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Cook on gas, electric or ceramic stovetops
- Hand wash
- 5-year limited warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1896571|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.28 x 8.00 x 3.41 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for your interest in our products. For everyday cleaning you should use a non-abrasive sponge and liquid soap. For build-up we recommend using Soft Scrub cleaner and a non-abrasive sponge. For further use and care please visit the following link: http://www.calphalon.com/en-US/use-and-care-calphalon-cooking-with-calphalon-ceramic-nonstickby CalphalonProductExpert3/31/2016Written by a verified representative from CalphalonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use soap and water.by CommunityAnswer3/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We truly appreciate your interest in our products. When cooking in the Calphalon cookware, we suggest that you refrain from using aerosol cooking sprays. We have found that the propellants in these types of sprays will adhere to the surface of the cookware, creating an invisible build-up. If this build-up is not removed during the cleaning process, it will continue to build with each use of the pan. Such build-up will cause food to stick to the surface of the pan. If you think that you have a build up of aerosol on your nonstick surface you could try cleaning it was hot water, liquid Soft Scrub cleanser and a Blue Scotch Brite pad.by CalphalonProductExpert3/9/2016Written by a verified representative from CalphalonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in our products. The Calphalon site only carries items that are non-exclusive. The Cooking with Calphalon line is exclusive to certain retailers, such as Walmart.by CalphalonProductExpert3/20/2015Written by a verified representative from CalphalonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $5.19 Was $5.77Save $0.58