Cook Pro Plastic Salad Spinner with Locking and Straining Lid
Customers also considered
- Clearance$15.10 List price $16.93Save $1.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Toss greens in a professional way when you use the Cook Pro Salad Spinner Bowl. It features a smooth high-speed knob for turning to ensure complete water elimination and quick and easy food prep. The kitchen salad spinner can be used as a bowl, and its interior basket can be used as a colander. It comes with a clip lock and a straining lid to tightly secure veggies in place as you use it.
Cook Pro Plastic Salad Spinner with Locking and Straining Lid:
- Smooth high-speed knob
- Can be used as a salad bowl
- Interior basket can be used as a colander
- Clip lock
- Plastic salad spinner with locking and straining lid to tightly secure salad in place as you use it
|Manufacturer Part Number:||605|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 4.5 quarts, kind of smallish and flimsyby uschi2/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 quarts as is most salad spinners.by LazyBargain12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How big is this salad spinner? could I spin a salad for a family or only individual sized?
- Good average size spinner, 4 to 4.5 quarts size like most spinners are and is big enough for small family size salads. It's hard to find any bigger. I don't over pack my salad spinner so it can really work out the water, but I think for a family of 4 or more can do in 2 sets of spinning sessions.by LazyBargain12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?