Contessa World Cuisine Shrimp Pimavera, 22.0 OZ
About this item
About this item
- Contessa World Cuisine Shrimp Primavera.
- Meal for two Contessa quality.
- Quality shrimp, linguini pasta, vegetables, and a buttery garlic herb sauce.
- Contessa World Cuisine Shrimp Pimavera.
- Meal for two in less than 10 minutes.
- No added preservatives.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- No added MSG.
- From the Contessa kitchen.
- Serve with warm French bread and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Pair with a light Riesling.
- Exploring the world, one meal at a time!
- Savor the rich aromas, textures, and flavors from around the globe in the comfort of your own home.
- Contessa World Cuisine takes you on a unique culinary adventure, filled with genuine and wholesome ingredients.
- As you indulge in our globally inspired delicacies, you can also feel good about making a wholesome and environmentally friendly* selection.
- The Contessa family.
- *Contessa World Cuisine is produced in the world's first LEED certified frozen food manufacturing plant, enabling us to reduce our energy use and CO2 emissions by 65%.
- Certification was granted by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System.
- Visit contessa.com for special offers and rewards program.
- For quality guarantee, please keep this package as proof of purchase and call toll-free: 1-888-832-8000;Write: 4000 Noakes St., Commerce, CA 90023 USA;Or visit: contessa.com/comments.
- Design, trademarks, and all copy 2000, 2013 Contessa Premium Foods, Inc.
Warning Text: Contains: Egg, milk, shrimp, soy, and wheat.
Ingredients: Linguini Pasta (Water, Enriched Wheat Semolina [Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Pasteurized Eggs).Vegetables (Broccoli Florets, Carrots, Petite Green Beans, Red Bell Peppers, Garlic).Sauce (Water, Unsalted Butter, Canola Oil, Salt, Garlic, contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Chicken Broth, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spices, Enzyme-Modified Soy Lecithin).Shrimp (Shrimp, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate).
Instructions: Keep frozen.Cooking instructions: Keep frozen until ready to use. Remove contents from outer bag before cooking. Cook thoroughly.Recommended:1. Thaw sauce packet in a bowl of warm water.2. Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Immediately add frozen contents of package and sauce.3. Cover and cook 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently.Shrimp will turn light orange outside and opaque white inside when fully cooked.Microwave: Do not cook in this bag. Tested in 1000 watt microwave.Thaw sauce packet in a bowl of warm water. Place frozen contents of package and sauce in a microwave-safe dish and cover. Cook on full power 8 to 9 minutes. Let stand 1 minute.Shrimp will turn light orange outside and opaque white inside when fully cooked.For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions.Stovetops, skillets, and microwaves vary. Cooking times may need adjustment. For best taste, eat within three months of purchase.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4