Concord Foods Smoothie Strawberry, 2.0 OZ
About this item
About this item
- Concord Foods Strawberry Smoothie.
- Just add: fresh strawberries, milk & ice.
- Strawberries are an excellent source of Vitamin C.
- Concord Foods Smoothie Strawberry.
- Strawberry smoothie mix.
- Quick and easy to prepare.
- Our refreshing smoothie mixes are a great way to add fresh fruit to your diet.
- Concord Foods:The makers of fine products in the produce department.
- Visit our website for great recipes!
Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Citrate.
Instructions: You will need:1 cup sliced fresh strawberries.*1 1/4 cups milk.1 1/4 cups ice (8 large ice cubes).*1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed, may be substituted for fresh.Easy to make:Makes 3 (8 fl oz) servings.1. In a blender, add strawberries, ice, contents of pouch and milk.2. Blend on high for one minute.Serving suggestions:Yogurt smoothie: in a blender, combine 1 cup sliced strawberries, 3/4 cup milk, 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, contents of pouch and 1 1/4 cups ice. Blend on high for one minute.Try concord's strawberry smoothie with raspberries and other fresh berries.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4