Computer Desk and Printer Cart Value Bundle, Black Metal and Glass
Customers also considered
- from $144.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$82.00 Was $109.09Save $27.09
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$125.00 List price $139.00Save $14.00
- Clearance$9.97 List price $19.99Save $10.02
- Reduced Price$12.24 List price $20.32Save $8.08
- Clearance$13.24 List price $26.99Save $13.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This modern Computer Desk with Printer Stand Value Bundle is an ideal large workstation for your office or home. Both students and professionals can appreciate the smooth glass surfaces. The two-piece computer desk furniture set lets you design your own workspace. The printer stand has a heavy tempered glass tabletop surface, a durable and attractive powder-coated metal frame, four casters at the corners and plenty of storage space underneath. You can also use the printer stand as a credenza for additional workspace or as a charging table for your tablet and other devices. The computer desk is similarly styled, with a tempered glass surface and an all-metal frame. The computer desk has a full pull-out keyboard shelf, so there is less strain on your wrists as you type and more available surface workspace for books and office supplies.
Like the printer stand, the computer desk is supported by a crisscross metal frame in the back and has four casters for easy mobility. The furniture looks very nice by itself or with accessories, such as a black swivel desk lamp and a black mouse pad. The Computer Desk with Printer Stand Value Bundle comes ready to assemble.
Computer Desk and Printer Cart Value Bundle, Black Metal and Glass:
- Black powder-coated metal frame
- Computer desk furniture features clear tempered glass desktop
- Pull-out keyboard shelf
- Cart has casters for easy mobility
See all desks on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Number of Drawers:||0|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Material:||Glass , Metal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WM3148-8DCU|
|Features:||Keyboard Tray , Shelving , Keyboard Trays|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||40.00 x 24.00 x 30.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the glass for both is blackby LOT17OPALWAY10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The glass is clear, the keyboard tray and bottom of printer cart are a "mesh" look with holesby Estes43910/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The glass is clear and the keyboard is metal with screen-like holes for ventilation.by Aprildl196610/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- clear glass on mine for the desk and metal grille for the keyboard areaby Frissyone10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Clearby GenesWalmartFinds10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's clear tempered glass, not frosted. The keyboard tray is metal, has holes but feels strong, not wobbly or flimsy. It's also pretty large and fits both a full size keyboard+armrest and a mouse.by WallyNinja10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can put the tower on the bottom of the printer standby LOT17OPALWAY1/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest on the bottom of the printer cart.by Estes43910/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the dimensions are right, I'm sure it can be fit under the cart or even on top of the printer cart if you have someplace else to put the printer. If you're asking if the desk has a specific area set for a tower, the answer is no.by WallyNinja10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- im actually using the small side cart to hold up the cpu/tower.and i have a big case and its a bit heavy but its holding up really wellby Lyzbeth2/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could put it on the shelf on the printer table - or on top of the glass desk - there is a lot of room. I have my 20 inch flat screen monitor - laptop, and speaker phone, plus there is probably room for a tower at the back if I wanted it.by lovejewelryle5/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I received an assembly book with the product when I purchased it.by LOT17OPALWAY12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby GenesWalmartFinds5/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it's so easy you may not even need to use it.by WallyNinja1/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Assembly instructions are included.by SmarteShopperr1/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?