Comprehensive HD Digital Signage Media Player
Average rating: 0out of 5 starsWrite a reviewratings
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.
About this item
Gefen EXT-HD-DSMP Digital Signage Appliance - 1080p - HDMI - USBEthernet
About this item
Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our
Description: The HD Digital Signage Media Player provides an effective means to playback and schedule digital signage content on both digital and analog connections. By connecting the HD Digital Signage Media Player to a network, content can be pushed to the box using a computer and FTP client program. When a more elaborate setup is required, a number of units can be installed to pull content from a local or external FTP server based on a schedule. The HD Digital Signage Media Player acts as both an FTP client and server with live logging of various important statistics, such as playback, system status, and uploaded content. The HD Digital Signage Media Player provides an intuitive directory and file structure that can easily be created and maintained by any text-based editing program. This allows you to concentrate on the important task of content creation.; Features: Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD ; HDMI, component, and composite A/V outputs active simultaneously ; Text- CH2940
- Media player
- Supports resolutions upto 1080p Full HD
- HDMI, component, and Composite A/V outputs active simultaneously
- Text based scheduling and playlists using text editor
- CMS for multiple units
- Supports MP3, MPEG, WMA, PCM, LPCM, ADPCM, FLAC, WAV, AAC, OGG and MKA audio formats
- Supports MPEG 1/2/4, DivX 3/4/5/6, XVid and H.264/AVC video codecs
- Supports HD JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIF and TIFF image formats
- Wall mountable enclosure for excellent heat dissipation and durability
- Integrated OSD Menu for device configuration
- Built in FTP server and client
- Full media scheduling and accounting logs
- NTP client for time synchronization
- USB 2.0 ports used for storage
- Programmable PIN code prevents unauthorized access to OSD
- Compatible file systems: NTFS, FAT16/FAT32, EXT3, and HFS+
- HDMI connector: (1) Type A 19-pin female
- Analog video output connector: (1) Component, RCA-type
- Analog video output connector: (1) Composite, RCA-type
- Analog audio output connector: (1) L/R, RCA-type
- Digital audio output connector: TOSLink
- Ethernet connector: RJ-45 (10/100Mbps)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40 degree C
- Includes IR remote control unit
- Power supply: 12V DC, 3A
- Power consumption: 10W (max.)
- Overall dimensions: 1.6" H x 8.4" W x 5.1" D, 3.5 lbs
- Manufacturer provides 2 years warranty
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Questions & Answers
No question have been asked yet.
If you want to know something about this product, post your question here for others to answer.
Average rating: 0out of 5 stars
Be the first to review this item!
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Walmart Product Care Plans
A limited product warranty is included free for most items. With an optional Walmart Care Plan you can enhance the manufacturer's coverage from the date of purchase. Walmart Product Care Plans cover 100% of the cost for repair or replacement, including shipping charges for the exchange.
We'll show you Care Plan options and pricing at checkout if applicable, or go towww.walmart.com/careplansfor more information.
Product warranty:See item description for warranty information
Did you buy this in a Walmart store?Get a warranty for it here.
Gift options are not available for this item.
About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.