Customers also considered
- from $6.80
- Reduced Pricefrom $7.99
- Rollbackfrom $11.99
- from $24.99
- from $5.99
- from $13.59
Check out these related products
- $10.86 Was $11.94Save $1.08
About this item
About this item
Commonwealth Mona Lisa 54" Rod Pocket Curtain Panel In White Commonwealth Curtains & Drapes White New Transitional
- Width: 56 in.; Choose 15-, 54-, 63-, 72-, or 84-in. length
- Rod pocket construction
- Polyester jacquard lace
- Engineered scalloped bottom hem
- Coordinates with the Mona Lisa Collection
Fairytale charm is always apropos with the Habitat Mona Lisa Tailored Lace Panel. Scalloped edges and a finely engineered jacquard lace let in warm sunshine while creating a genteel, elegant atmosphere. Selvedge sides keep the presentation light and flowing. Hangs with rod pockets.
About Commonwealth Home Fashions A family business, Commonwealth Home Fashions was founded in 1946 by the Levenson brothers. Today, the operate facilities in Montreal, Qc, Canada and in Willsboro, NY. Over the years, they've built their reputation by producing and importing decorative soft window treatments, decorative pillows and throws, bed coverings, shower curtains and more.
|Fabric Content:||100 % Polyester|
|Cleaning, Care & Maintenance:||Washable|
|Home Decor Style:||Bedroom|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||70011-100-54-001|
|Dimensions:||56W x 54L in.|
|Curtain Panel Style:||Rod Pocket|
|Features:||Rod Pocket , Single Panel|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
- no one panel comes only each piece is sold separate.by jennifer7735710/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is one panel only!by OKBYMETOO3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is only one panel. I purchased two panels and the valance to complete my window.by OKBYMETOO10/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE CURTAIN HAVE TWO PIECES OR 2 PANELS. THE WIDE SIZE I GOT IS 56X63.by cookieES57/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?