Command Medium Picture Hanging Strips Value Pack, White, 12 Sets of Strips/Pack
About this item
About this item
Holds up to 5,4 kg 12 lb*
8" x 10": Up to 3 lbs (1,3 kg)
11" x 17": Up to 6 lbs (2,7 kg)
18" x 24": Up to 12 lbs (5,4 kg)
Place lower set 2/3 from top
- Command(TM) Picture Hanging Strips make decorating quick and easy.
- One click tells you Picture Hanging Strips are locked in and holding tight.
- Best of all, when you are ready to take down or move your pictures, they come off leaving no wall damage, cracked plaster or sticky residue.
- Command(TM) Picture Hanging Strips come in three sizes:
- Small strips hold most 8 x 10 frames, medium strips hold most 18 x 24 frames
- large strips hold most 24 x 36 frames.
- Also available are Command(TM) Frame Stabilizer Strips which keep picture frames level even if hung by nails.
- Damage-Free Hanging.
- Weight Capacity: 3 pounds per set.
- Size: Medium.
- Color: White
Instructions: . Tips. Wait minimum 7 days after painting to hang frames. If there is paper backing on frame, remove to attach fastener directly to frame. To Apply. 1. Clean surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently, let dry. Do not use household cleaners. Separate strips. 2. Press fasteners together until they click. 3. Remove one green liner. Position one set of strips on back of frame, press firmly. Repeat. Remove remaining green liners. 4. Position item on wall. Important: Press each set firmly for 30 seconds. 5. Grab frame at bottom and peel of surface. Do Not pull straight toward you to remove. Firmly press all 3 areas of each strip for 30 seconds each. 6. Wait 1 hour to mount frame. Press fasteners firmly together until they click. If item is not level, reposition. To Remove. 1. Grab bottom corners and remove frame as shown. 2. Never pull strip towards you. 3. Lightly press top of strip and grab tab, stretch slowly straight down along wall. 4. Continue Stretching at least 12 inches (30 cm) until strip releases from wall. Note:. Apply to surfaces above 50F (10C). Adhesive could lose adhesion above 105F (40C).