Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.97 List price $7.97Save $2.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The wide ruled 100-sheet Colored Marble Composition Book.
Colored Marble Composition Book, Wide Ruled, 100 Sheet:
- Wide ruled
- 100 sheets
- 9.75" x 7.5"
- 5 assorted colors sold seperately
- SFI certified sourcing compliant
|Bed Size:||7.5" x 9.75"|
|Number of Pages:||100|
|Number of Sheets:||100 COUNT|
|Container Type:||NOT STATED|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.40 x 9.75 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I went to pick up the order this afternoon at my local Wal-Mart. When the gentleman at the counter seen my order form, he knew right away that even though my order form said "10 packs of 5" that there was only going to be 10 notebooks in the box that had been packed by an associate. He of course called a manager, but when none showed up he said it clearly states that I should have a total of 50 notebooks, so he personally went and got me 40 notebooks off the shelf...and on my way I went!! I may have gotten lucky...but I thanked him kindly. :o)by Aly964/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm glad these other people were able to get the product they purchased as advertised. I went to the store to pick up my order and was told the online description was a misprint and there was nothing that could be done. I took the note books they had for me, but I will NOT be shopping at Wal-Mart ever again.by bookworm07098/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The offer on Walmart.com clearly stated that it was 5 notebooks for .40. However, this does not carry over to the store. The store sees 5 as the total amount purchased because "they" sell only one compostion book for .40. I ordered 5 sets of the books and walked away with only 5. The assistant manager stated that they had no more in store, which I believe to be true. They refunded me my whole order and charged me only .40 for the 5 books I received. This is a tough one because what the store sells and what the online stores sells are two different ways.by Addictedtothewrittenword9/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered 12 packs, they gave me 12 notebooks. I requested for the manager of the store, three different managers shown up. They still refused to give me the corrected order. Finally after 45 min fighting with them , the store manager shown up. He said "What is 12 times 5? 60, right? Then give him 60 books!" Noted that all the pp refused to completed my order were women and the store manager is a male. I don't know if sexes have anything to do with it.by atlantabuyer20104/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the same thing and ran into the same problem. I looked this up on my phone and clearly showed them that it clearly states pack of 5. They did not have enough in the store to fill my order of 10 pks or 50 notebooks. I have to go back tomorrow to get the rest.by caliteacher49/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered 20 packages yesterday and got an email saying my order was ready for pickup. When I went to the store today, they surprise me telling me that they decided to cancel my order, because they don't have that product on the store, even that online it said they have it in stock and I was able to buy them. This manager seems to have no customer service.by JSolis9/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Had the same problem in Roeland Park, Kansas. They tried to convince me that the "5 pcs" were the mathmatic charts in the back of the notebook. I said, "That's great, but that makes the notebook #6" REALLY disappointed.by UpsetinKansas9/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My order was fixed this evening after taking in the print out of this page. I spoke to a manager who didn't understand why it was written this way but understood what I was saying. She gave me the other 20 notebooks with no hassel. I would suggest for anyone who has this problem to do the same. It is as listed and if you are doing in store pickup, plus the store says it is in stock, I think they should have to honor it or change this page. Thanks to all who answered and solved my delima. Now I have a great deal.by calidascope7/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered what I thought was 3 sets, for a total of 15 notebooks. When I got there I was given 3 notebooks. Fortunately I had an assistant Manager helping me and she gave me the additional 12 notebooks for the 1.20 purchase price.by bktimmer9/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just returned from trying to pick up my order. I ordered 12 sets (of 5). When I got there, there were 12 books. The manager was called and told that their office had advised them to deny the sale and cancel all orders. The store level does not see the 5 packs. They don't have enough inventory to honor these. It is not a Walmart issue, but rather a Walmart.com issue. So my money was returned. The manager said one person had try to order 3000 sets. Call your local store.by fairygoddaughter7/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The website made a mistake and now you only get one. But when I ordered these it said 5, so I got 5 for $.40.by Sarita254/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you get 5by kykitty310/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It shows 5, but at my store they only wanted to give me one. I returned the order.by Cantwait10/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only one, that is what I found out when I picked up my order even though it states 5 pc.by UK829/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Five, I purchased 10 of these and went and picked up 50 notebooks for $4.00!by Thangs9/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No matter price the item description clearly states five notebooks. The wide ruled 100-sheet Colored Marble Composition Book Assortment, in a pack of five, features five assorted colors. Colored Marble Composition Book Assortment, Wide Ruled, 100 Sheet, 5pc: Wide ruled 100 sheets Sewn 9.75" x 7.5" 5 assorted colors SFI certified sourcing compliantby h0239/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (7) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- If there is not an option on the product page to "Add to Cart", the item is no longer available for delivery or in-store pickup. This usually happens with discontinued or seasonal items; in this case, the notebooks were part of the Back to School season and are not carried the rest of the year. Some stores may still have stock on hand, but you would have to check them individually by calling or visiting in person.by JWildMan1610/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep. They must have realized they made a mistake because I ordered them Wednesday. They are supposed to be .40 each according to our store where I went to pick them up.by SpendsHisMoney9/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't. The 5 packs do not exist. It is actually 1 for $0.40.by kbecker7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?