Check out these related products
- $151.26 List price $204.25Save $52.99
- $182.40 List price $249.95Save $67.55
- $227.39 List price $303.00Save $75.61
- $60.98 List price $82.00Save $21.02
Consider these popular products
- $20.39 List price $29.99Save $9.60
- $28.68 List price $40.00Save $11.32
- $16.95 List price $21.95Save $5.00
- $13.28 List price $16.95Save $3.67
- $16.02 List price $25.00Save $8.98
- $11.08 List price $16.95Save $5.87
- $13.47 List price $16.00Save $2.53
- $13.75 Was $14.58Save $0.83
- $16.66 Was $17.70Save $1.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Collisionless Plasmas in Astrophysics examines the unique properties of media without collisions in plasma physics. Experts in this field, the authors present the first book to concentrate on collisionless conditions in plasmas, whether close or not to thermal equilibrium. Filling a void in scientific literature, Collisionless Plasmas in Astrophysics explains the possibilities of modeling such plasmas, using a fluid or a kinetic framework. It also addresses common misconceptions that even professionals may possess, on phenomena such as "collisionless (Landau) damping." Abundant illustrations are given in both space physics and astrophysics.
|Number of Pages:||413|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Mottez, Fabrice/ , Belmont, Gerard , Grappin, Roland|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 10.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.