Colgate Total Plus Whitening Gel Toothpaste - 4.2 Oz
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
- $2.24 List price $2.99Save $0.75
- from $7.19
- from $2.67
- $4.78 Was $5.47Save $0.69
- Reduced Price$14.83 List price $21.68Save $6.85
- $2.99 Was $3.16Save $0.17
- $3.96 Was $4.38Save $0.42
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.81 List price $18.59Save $6.78
- Reduced Price$16.97 List price $27.14Save $10.17
- Reduced Price$12.18 List price $16.79Save $4.61
- Reduced Price$13.54 List price $23.62Save $10.08
- Reduced Price$15.49 List price $18.51Save $3.02
- Reduced Price$19.24 List price $23.77Save $4.53
- Reduced Price$11.25 List price $16.49Save $5.24
- Reduced Price$14.91 List price $17.97Save $3.06
- Reduced Price$14.19 List price $23.70Save $9.51
- Reduced Price$15.23 List price $18.13Save $2.90
- Reduced Price$12.01 List price $18.61Save $6.60
- Reduced Price$11.68 List price $17.03Save $5.35
- Reduced Price$17.48 List price $27.53Save $10.05
- Reduced Price$14.77 List price $24.67Save $9.90
- Reduced Price$15.43 List price $22.39Save $6.96
- Reduced Price$11.99 List price $18.09Save $6.10
- Reduced Price$13.27 List price $18.93Save $5.66
- Reduced Price$12.54 List price $16.81Save $4.27
- Reduced Price$15.19 List price $22.42Save $7.23
- Reduced Price$17.65 List price $20.09Save $2.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Colgate Total Plus Whitening Toothpaste has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains.
UPC: 035000741257 - Colgate Total Plus Whitening Gel Toothpaste - 4.2 Oz - Colgate Total Plus Whitening Toothpaste has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. -
MANUFACTURER: COLGATE PERSONAL CARE CO.
INDICATIONS:Colgate Total Plus Whitening Gel Toothpaste
Anticavity Fluoride And Antigingivitis Toothpaste.
- It helps to prevent: Cavities Gingivitis Plaque.
- It lasts fresh breath protection.
- It fights tartar buildup.
- Dual use cap - Flip top or twist off.
Colgate Total Plus Whitening has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. Brush twice a day and you'll know your teeth are cleaner, whiter and your breath will be fresher around the clock. For a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth.
Colgate Total Plus Whitening Toothpastehas been shown to be an effective decay-preventive dentifrice, and to help prevent and reduce gingivitis when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It has been shown to whiten teeth by removing surface stains. It has also been shown to help reduce the formation of plaque and tartar above the gumline. Its effect on periodontitis has not been determined. Council on Scientific Affairs-American Dental Association.
Sodium Fluoride 0. 24% (0. 14% W/V Fluoride Ion); Triclosan 0. 30%.
Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Warning Text: Warnings: Other warnings: Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a dentist before use if you have bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks; pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth. These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, pvm/ma copolymer, sodiumlauryl sulfate, cellulose gum, flavor, sodium hydroxide, propyleneglycol, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.24%) (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion), Triclosan (0.30%). Purpose: Anticavity, Antigingivitis. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide.
Active Ingredients: Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.14% w/v fluoride ion), anticavity. Triclosan0.30%, antigingivitis.
Instructions: Directions: supervise children as necessary until capable Of usingwithout supervision. Adults And children 6 years Of age And older: brushteeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, oras directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 12 years: instructin good brushing And rinsing habits (To minimize swallowing). Childrenunder 6 years: do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.
|Capacity:||4.2 oz (119 g)|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||76323|
|Features:||No , Helps prevent cavities, gingivitis, plaque|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.31 x 1.68 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $5.05 Was $5.47Save $0.42
- Reduced Price$9.84 List price $16.17Save $6.33
- $5.05 Was $5.47Save $0.42
- Reduced Price$9.84 List price $17.55Save $7.71
- $3.37 Was $4.25Save $0.88
- $5.96 Was $6.96Save $1.00