Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste - 2 CT
About this item
About this item
- Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste - 2 CT.
- Advanced stain removal* for a beautiful smile.
- Two 5.8 oz (167g) tubes.
- Value 2 pack.
- Advanced whitening.
- Uses:Aids in the prevention of:Cavities.
- Questions or comments?
- Call toll-free 1-800-468-6502.
- Whitens teeth with an advanced whitening ingredient that gently removes surface stains.
- Helps prevent new surface stains.
- Colgate Total is uniquely formulated to:Help prevent cavities.
- Help prevent gingivitis.
- Help prevent plaque buildup.
- And also:Fight tartar buildup.
- Fight bad breath.
- *vs. original Colgate Total whitening.
- Save water:Turning off your water while brushing your teeth can save up to 4 gallons of water each time you brush!
Health Concern: Anticavity;Antigingivitis
Warning Text: Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Ask a dentist before use if you have:Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks.Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth.These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, pvm/ma copolymer, sodiumlauryl sulfate, flavor, cellulose gum, sodium hydroxide, propyleneglycol, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.24%) (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion), Triclosan (0.30%). Purpose: Anticavity; Antigingivitis. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide.
Active Ingredients: Active Ingredients, purpose: sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluorideion), anticavity. Triclosan 0.30%, antigingivitis.
Instructions: Supervise children as necessary until capable Of using withoutsupervision. Adults And children 6 years Of age And older: brush teeththoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or asdirected by a dentist or physician. Children under 12 years: instruct ingood brushing And rinsing habits (To minimize swallowing). Childrenunder 6 years: do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.Antiplaque And antigingivitis use not proven in children.