Colgate Fluoride Cavity Protection Toothpaste, 2pk
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Colgate Fluoride Cavity Protection Toothpaste, 2 count:
- Colgate toothpaste strengthens teeth with active fluoride
- Fluoride toothpaste features great regular flavor
- Package of two 6.4-ounce tubes of Colgate toothpaste (12.8 ounces total)
Warning Text: Keep out Of the reach Of children under 6 years Of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, water, glycerin, sodium lauryl sulfate, cellulose gum, flavor, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, sodium saccharin.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate .76% (.15% w/V Fluoride Ion)??????Anticavity. Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin.
Active Ingredients: Sodium monofluorophosphate .76% (.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Instructions: Directions: adults And children 2 years Of age And older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children 2 To 6 years: use only a pea sized amount And supervise children's brushing And rinsing (To minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or a physician.
|Size:||12.8 oz , 6.4 oz tubes|
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Container Type:||Box , Pack|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is made in Monaco,but it comes from New York,New York 10022!by Squacky9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is colgate toothpaste and carrys the American Dental symbol which means it's one of the best toothpaste would recommendby FREAKforDADDYSGIRL1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- usaby intelligent15/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Colgate Cavity Protection is a Fluoride toothpaste designed to gently clean your teeth and provide cavity protection. It does not have added whitening ingredients, it does however have mild abrasives, as all toothpastesdo, to help clean your teeth. We suggest you check with your dental professional as to what product they recommend to clean your invisalign trays. We hope this information is helpful.by Colgate Palmolive Expert5/28/2015Written by a verified representative from Colgate Palmolive ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?