Similar items in stock
- $45.90 Was $58.39Save $12.49
- Clearance$48.99 List price $59.99Save $11.00
- Clearance$67.99 List price $79.99Save $12.00
- Reduced Price$20.69 List price $44.95Save $24.26
Coleman Montauk 10 to 30-Degree Adult Sleeping Bag
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay warm on some of the coldest nights with a Coleman Montauk 10 To 30-Degree Adult Sleeping Bag. It's ideal for high-elevation hiking trips and winter camping excursions. This Coleman Montauk sleeping bag features roll control for easier rolling and a quick cord no-tie closure, so you can break camp and get moving faster. With hollow Coletherm insulation, the item is rated for temperatures between 10 and 30 degrees Fahrenheit. The extremely lightweight sleeping bag is durable. It also features a 210T diamond rip-stop cover, a contoured design and a comfortable and attractive brushed polyester liner. It's available in several different colors and weighs a mere 9.70 lbs. Don't let the chill get to you when you use the Coleman Montauk 10 To 30-Degree Adult Sleeping Bag.
Coleman Montauk 10 to 30-Degree Adult Sleeping Bag:
- Roll Control for easier rolling
- Quick Cord no tie closure
- 10-degrees to 30-degrees Fahrenheit temperature rating
- Coleman Montauk sleeping bag features a 210T diamond rip-stop cover
- Brushed polyester liner
- Contoured design
- Hollow Coletherm insulation
- Weight: 9.70 lbs
- Lightweight sleeping bag dimensions: 78"L x 34"W x 4"H
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2000008224|
|Minimum Temperature:||30 Degrees|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but I suggest you don't roll it up. Instead just stuff it. Google, "How to stuff a sleeping bag"by mnmonkey116/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does come with a carrying bag.by NativePhotoGirl10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It fits in nicely and zips up.by highfiveonthebigeasy6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in one, but getting it back in the case is a real chore, if not impossible.by OldNavy3252/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but you won't be able to roll the bag tight enough to fir it back in. I tried three times before I gave up and just tied it up with paracord.by hmbrw10/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband and I zip two of these together when we go camping. It's plenty of room for the two of us.by NativePhotoGirl10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just weighed mine. It shows almost 7 poundsby OldNavy3252/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?