Customers also viewed these products
Coleman Bota Bag
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$15.97 Was $19.97Save $4.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Coleman Bota Bag is a great way to take your favorite drinks along on outdoor activities. The Bota Bag Wine Skin features a thick poly lining that helps to keep your liquids cool on a hot day. This traditional Wine Skin Bag includes a braided shoulder strap so you can comfortably carry it to your next sporting event or outdoor adventure.
Coleman Bota Bag:
- Traditional wine skin
- Thick poly lining
- Braided shoulder strap
- 1 liter capacity
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 7.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Fill from the faucet or if wine I have a small funnel that I use.by bollco4/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i stuck a ruber tube far into the back then put the water through the tubeby survivalist1018/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- use the leaking spout.by ILoveWalmartPhillip7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I JUST HOLD IT UNDER THE FAUCET. SIMPLE.by GREG19656/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With a funnel. But it won't hold the liquid anyway. Best thing is to not buy it.by RC309064/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A plastic funnel works well to fill this up with the beverage of choice.by ThanksForTheLaughs9/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?