Similar items in stock
42614 Cold Steel Safe Maker
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.89 List price $24.99Save $15.10
- $11.58 List price $18.86Save $7.28
- $10.17 List price $12.99Save $2.82
- $25.65 List price $39.99Save $14.34
- $18.72 List price $29.70Save $10.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cold Steel has been making push knifes for a quarter century. In those twenty five years we have continually been refining our designs, discarding features that didn't performa as well as we would have liked and enhancing those that did. These blades, and the wealth of experience that has gone into their manufacture, have paid off handsomely for Cold Steel as they have generated quite a following among law enforcement and military personnel around the world. This is because they offer "big knife" cutting and piercing potential in a very compact, easily portable size, and, unlike a revolver or semi automatic pistol, they never break, malfunction, or run out of ammunition.
Designed by Lynn C. Thompson, our Safe Maker push knifes are, without doubt, the finest commercially made push knives in the world. The blade, shaft, and T shaped tang are all drop forged from one piece of AUS 8A stainless steel. This process, though costly, eliminates any unwanted sharp edges or surfaces that would irritate the hand or fingers when the knife is clasped in a closed fist, and it produces a better knife, since the subsequent vacuum heat treatment and sub zero quench, renders the blades virtually unbreakable.
Well made blades deserve equally well-made grips. A lot of time and energy went into the production of our 'T' shaped handles. Made of shock absorbing Kraton they totally encapsulate the tang and part of the shaft so they can be comfortably and securely grasped in the fist with the blade jutting out between the fingers and used to deliver absolutely devastating punching and slashing blows.
The Safe Maker knives includes an easily concealable and sturdy Secure-Ex boot/belt sheath. Includes a steel bead chain lanyard so it can be worn as a neck knife.
*Blade has a flat back
- Blade: 3 "
- Overall: 5"
- Thick: 4.6mm
- Weight: 2.5oz
- AUS 8A Stainless steel blades with Kraton handles.
- Secure-Ex boot/belt sheath
|Blade Type:||Drop Point|
|Features:||Predator , Waterfowl , Elk , Turkey , Mule Deer , Dove , Deer|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 3.00 x 1.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is the Safe Maker ll by Cold Steel a counterfeit? at half the price of Cold Steel direct, one has to wonder. Please advise
- nope I've bought many an item on Walmart for nearly half price. Most websites are the rip of not Walmart.by samocoogo1/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is absolutely not a counterfeit. Cold Steel sells them to the general public at the MSRP they set. If you were a business and ordered them by the palette, like Walmart does, you would get them for considerably less. Walmart passes those savings along to the consumer to make a profit thru sheer quantity of sales. Besides, it's only made from AUS8 steel. Even though that's still pretty good knife steel, at Walmart's price, it's still a little expensive.by JohnSPhoto9/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?