Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$7.66 Was $9.01Save $1.35
- $10.17 List price $12.99Save $2.82
- $52.18 List price $94.99Save $42.81
- Rollbackfrom $24.00
- Rollbackfrom $29.00
- $11.09 Was $13.06Save $1.97
- $10.84 List price $18.86Save $8.02
- Rollback$11.97 Was $12.76Save $0.79
- $12.86 List price $49.99Save $37.13
73051 Cold Steel Paradox
Check out these related products
- $22.29 Was $49.68Save $27.39
- Rollback$51.79 Was $57.94Save $6.15
- $66.41 List price $119.99Save $53.58
- $55.25 List price $99.99Save $44.74
- Clearance$42.09 List price $47.19Save $5.10
- Reduced Price$87.70 List price $101.41Save $13.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Paradox designed from the ground up to specifically mimic a traditional Balisong or Butterfly knife in every respect but one it can't be opened with one hand! That's right, the Paradox is not a switchblade, gravity knife, or assisted opener and can't be opened without the use of both hands. So, while it looks and feels like a classic Butterfly knife, it isn't. It's a legal Balisong! Its twin handles feature two integral springs that are similar to a conventional slip joint folder. They are designed to rotate 180 degrees around the blade's unique split tang and use strong opposing spring tension to lock the blade open or hold it firmly closed. Don't worry about it taking two hands to get it into action, since once it's opened it will never close inadvertently. Plus, its locking mechanism is impervious to spine whack and the most violent stresses and shocks imaginable.
Every detail of the Paradox is a testament to Cold Steel's renowned craftsmanship. The leaf shaped blade is hollow ground from imported Japanese AUS 8A Stainless (instead of the cheap steel used by our competitors) and, due to the latest advances in heat treatment, it offers a thin, ultra keen edge that lasts.
The skeletonized handles are CNC machined from solid billets of 6061 aluminum (instead of being cheaply cast out of zinc) and feature a hard-anodized coating to reduce scratches and oxidation.
- Blade Length: 5 1/2"
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Overall Length: 11 7/8"
- Steel: Japanese AUS 8A Stainless
- Weight: 7.6 oz
- Handle: 6 3/8" Long Aluminum
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Pocket / Belt Clip
|Features:||Predator , Waterfowl , Elk , Turkey , Mule Deer , Dove , Deer|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Pricefrom $11.10
- $2.69 Was $2.88Save $0.19
- $4.05 List price $11.99Save $7.94
- Rollback$34.97 Was $44.99Save $10.02
- $26.36 List price $49.99Save $23.63
- $17.20 Was $19.85Save $2.65