Coffee and White Diamond Intertwined Infinity Drop Earrings in 14K White Gold (1.3mm Coffee Diamond)-SE1485BRDD-WG-AAAA-1.3
Arrives by Wednesday, Mar 4
About This Item
- Gemstone Treatment - Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment - Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling - Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion - Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing - Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation - Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds - All our white diamonds are non treated.
- Get Free Gift with Every Purchase.
- Diamond Information:
- Diamond Color:G
- Creation Method:Natural
- Treatment Method:Not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight:0.102
- Total Number of Diamond:34
- Coffee and White Diamond Intertwined Infinity Drop Earrings 14K White Gold (1.3mm Coffee Diamond)
- Total Carat Weight of Diamond is 0.302ct.
- Screw Back Closure
- Free Certificate of Authenticity and 30-Days Easy Returns.
- Angara offers high-quality gemstone jewelry in a variety of appealing designs. All the gems are sourced directly from mines and manufacturers. The exceptional craftsmanship ensures that every jewelry piece will last for generations.
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.