Has made my hair soft smooth and curly real fast OK this for 10 our time if you want send me one more for free
About This Item
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie 12 oz.
- SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is the #1 hair cream product for thick, curly hair.
- This curl definition hair product reduces frizz and smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel and bouncy curls.
- Restores moisture, creates brilliant shine and conditions hair without weighing it down providing curl definition, bounce and frizz control
- This curly hair product features Coconut Oil, known to hydrate and protect hair, Silk Protein, known to smooth hair, and Neem Oil to control frizz while adding brilliant shine.
- SheaMoisture hair cream contains no silicone, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil or petrolatum
- All Shea Moisture hair products are ethically traded, sustainably produced and cruelty-free.
Stop Use Indications: If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Skin Care Concern: None
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut ) Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Ammonium Salt, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil,Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Essential Oil Blend, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hibiscus Flower Extract *Certified Organic Ingredient. Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency.
Instructions: Section hair and apply product sparingly to damp or dry hair; use a smaller amount for thinner hair. Do not rinse out. Style hair as desired. For best results, use as a styling cream for twist-outs, braids and wash-and-go styles.
Oily, Wavy, Dry, Curly, Thick, Damaged, Coily, All Hair Types, Frizzy, Aging, Fine, Mixed Texture, Straight
3.67 x 3.67 x 2.75"
|Hair Product Form|
Enhances shine, controls frizz, and moisturizes frizz
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.70 x 3.70 x 2.72 Inches
Best stuff ever
The best stuff in the world lol i love it i keep tyring different curl creams and i ALWAYS go back to this. Nothing seems to be better than shea moistures curl enhancing smoothie. It defines my curls so well and mositurizes them very well too. Gives just the right amount of colume and less frizz. Only thing is i wish it would last longer. Besides that i love this stuff it smells amazing and i love the texture of it.
Love love love!
If you are like me and have a lot of volume with a ton of frizz, this stuff is for you! I apply a tiny amount to separated sections of my hair and then wrap it up for the night or let it air dry and it comes out amazing each time. A little goes a long way so the tub actually lasts a long time! After it’s dried I wet my hands and take a tiny bit more and dilute it and just touch up some areas where I get a little more frizz and then I’m good to go! I also use the shampoo and conditioner from this line and they all work amazing together. I have searched the ends of the earth for a product that works for curly/frizzy hair. Even deva curl doesn’t help me out like this stuff does!
smells great, works well
I do not have natural curly hair (yes, I get perms) and have trouble finding stuff that works well for maintaining curls. This seems to work better than most and smells delicious.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question