Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy hours of fun with family and friends with this Clue Game, 2013 Edition. The mystery you love to solve again and again is even more intense. Clue is back with a modern twist, and you have to find out who is responsible for murdering the host at a millionaire's mansion or a boardwalk. Get the scoop on the updated rooms, weapons and guests and start detecting. Was it Plum with the wrench in the bedroom, or Green with the pistol in the kitchen? Narrow down what you know and make your accusation. If you're right about the location, weapon and suspect, you're the mystery winner. This murder mystery board game can be played with two to six players, and it includes two versions the Mansion game and the Boardwalk game. The Clue Game 2013 Edition comes with a two-sided board, yellow murder envelope, Clue sheet notepad, six character tokens, six weapon tokens, 27 black Clue cards, three red bonus cards, two dice and instructions.
Clue Game 2013 Edition:
- 2013 Edition
- Designed for 2-6 players
- Includes 2 versions: the Mansion game and the Boardwalk game
- Features updated rooms, weapons and guests
- 2-sided game board
- Also includes yellow murder envelope, Clue sheet notepad, 6 character tokens, 6 weapon tokens, 27 black Clue cards, 3 red bonus cards, 2 dice and instructions
- Clue board game dimensions: 1.89"L x 10.51"W x 10.51"H
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Number of Players:||6|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years , 12 to 14 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A5826|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.89 x 10.51 x 10.51 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Included. Detailed enough. Leaving all the jargon out, it is just as simple as finding 3 cards that are kept aside while learning one card at a time each time you get a turn and deducing from others turns.by bhoops6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby clue19903/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it had written instuctions easy to followby tommyboy433/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not for sure as we haven't opened it yet, it is a Christmas gift for our granddaughter. I imagine it is very much like the old games, if you have one of them, we do so I am sure she can figure it out quickly. Sorry I can't be of more help.by djlldwdlsh8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby tedehill3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The suspect are the original 6 (Scarlet, Mustard, White, Green, Peacock, & Plum), with an additional 9 new suspects. The additional 9 are: Miss Georgia Peach, M. Alphonse Brunette, Mme. Rhoda Rose, Sgt. Marshall Gray, Lady Su Sian Lavender, Prince Philippe Azure, Mrs. Jane Meadow-Brook, Mr. Miles Meadow-Brook, & Mr. Rusty Nayler.by CommunityAnswer10/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You mean the names - White, Peacock (blue), Mustard (yellow), Scarlet (red), Green, and Plum.by bhoops11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?