Left it on my toilet bowl for a couple of hours and it took the bowl line away.
About This Item
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach is a powerful clinging gel that deep cleans. This toilet cleaner destroys tough stains, eliminates odors, and leaves toilets sparkling with a refreshing Rain Clean Scent. Its unique dispensing nozzle easily delivers that cleaning power under the bowl rim. Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach is made with a non-abrasive formula that will not scratch surfaces and is safe to use in septic systems. The thick gel formula clings to the bowls surface, delivering the trusted Clorox clean to all areas of the toilet. Get better bowl coverage and sparkling toilets with Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach, Rain Clean 24 Ounces:
- TOILET BOWL CLEANER: Clean and disinfect with Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaning Gel that kills 99.9% of germs and leaves your toilet sparkling clean; Packaging may vary
- DISINFECT: Powerful gel destroys tough stains and kills germs to clean your porcelain toilet bowl making it look shiny and new
- BLEACH TOILET CLEANER: The perfect addition to your cleaning supplies this toilet gel with bleach whitens and brightens while eliminating odor causing bacteria with a special nozzle to deep clean under the bowl rim
- BATHROOM CLEANER: This antibacterial gel disinfects cleans and deodorizes with the trusted cleaning power of Clorox in a Rain Clean scent
- POUR, BRUSH, FLUSH: Easily dispense the non-abrasive gel formula with the wide nozzle to coat the inside of the bowl, scrub and let sit, then flush away the grime. This household cleaner is safe on septic tanks
Causes irreversible eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Do not get toilet cleaner in eyes, on skin or on clothing. For prolonged use, wear gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep out of reach of children. Hazardous to humans and domestic animals.
Inactive Ingredients: Other Ingredients 97.6%. total: 100.0%. contains 2.28% availablechlorine.
Ingredients: Sodium Hypochlorite 2.4%. Other ingredients: 97.6%.
Active Ingredients: Active: sodium hypochlorite 2.4%
Instructions: To open, squeeze sides of cap where symbols indicate and twist counterclockwise one-quarter turn. Cap does not come off. To reseal, turn cap clockwise until tightly closed. Flush toilet before cleaning. Apply 6 ounces of toilet cleaner under and around rim to coat the inside of the bowl. Scrub the entire bowl with a stiff brush and allow to sit for 10 minutes to disinfect. Do not allow pets or children to access the toilet during this time. Flush toilet.
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a
Packaging requirements for returns
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Household Cleaner Type|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
You are viewing
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach, Rain Clean - 24 oz
|The Clorox Company|
Customer reviews & ratings
It takes longer to reveive.
- For sink
- Ease of use
- Value for money
- Stain remover
- For cleaning
We moved into an older apartment a few years ago and the toilet had a stain that didnt seem to go away. It looked like a hard water stain and nothing was working. I had to use the Clorox tough stain remover a few times for it to finally go away. The trick was to turn the water off, empty the toilet bowl and pour the cleaner in and let it sit for a few hours. I did this twice and it finally got clean the second time.
I put this on the toilet with the cleaning powder and let it sit for a minute and it made my toilet sparkle, not pricy at all and is definitely worth your money, would highly recommend for toilet needs
This stuff really gets the scum out of the toilet and it doesn't require a lot of scrubbing. It leave the toilet fresh and sparkling clean. And it makes the bathroom smell fresh. If you haven't tried this toy should!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question