Clif Chocolate Brownie, 6ct
About this item
About this item
Clif Chocolate Brownie, 6ct:
- Clif chocolate energy bar Is Named After My Father, Clifford, My Childhood Hero and Companion Through The Sierra Nevada Mountains. In 1990, I Lived In A Garage With My Dog, Skis, Climbing Gear, Bicycle and Two Trumpets. The Inspiration to Create An Energy Bar Occurred During A Day-Long, 175-Mile Ride With My Buddy, Jay. We'd Been Gnawing On Some Other Energy Bars. Suddenly, Despite My Hunger, I Couldn't Take Another Bite. That's The Moment I Now Call The Epiphany. Two Years Later, After Countless Hours In Mom's Kitchen, Clif Bar Became A Reality. and The Mission to Create A Better-Tasting Energy Bar Was Accomplished. Thanks, Mom!
- Clif Bar Has Grown Since 1990, and Still The Spirit of Adventure That Began On That Ride Continues to Thrive Each Day. As The Company Evolves, We Face Many Choices, Yet We Always Do Our Best to Take Care of Our People, Our Community and Our Environment.
- High In Protein
- The Clif Bar brownie has No Trans Fats
- The Clif Chocolate Brownie has 23 Vitamins &Amp; Minerals
- Clif Chocolate Brownie is made With Organic Oats &Amp; Soybeans
See all diet foods and drinks
Warning Text: Allergen Statement: Contains soy. May contain traces of milk and wheat.
Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Roasted Soybean, Soy Protein Isolate, Dried Cane Syrup, Cocoa, Unsweetened Chocolate, Rice Flour, Organic Date Paste, Organic Oat Fiber, Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin.Vitamins & Minerals:Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit.E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit.B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4