Clif Oatmeal Raisin Walnut, 6ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a healthy bite quickly and easily with Cliff Oatmeal Raisin Walnut bars. These snack bars provide essential nutrition for sustained energy. The all natural energy bars, 6 count are formulated with a balanced recipe of carbs, protein and fiber, plus 23 vitamins and minerals. The all-natural recipe features 70 percent organic ingredients. The bars are high in protein and contain no trans fats. Clif energy bars have a lightly sweet and tasty oatmeal raisin walnut flavor. These nutritious, crunchy bars are ideal for snacking as well as light meal replacements. They can be eaten one or two hours before your workout for a nutritious energy boost. They are also ideal as a post-workout snack to refuel your body with protein. The bars are compact and easy to take along with you in a tote or gym bag for added convenience. Each unit comes with six, individually wrapped bars.
Clif Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Energy Bars, 6 count:
- High protein
- No trans fats
- All natural
- 70% organic ingredients
- All natural energy bars are certified organic
- Nutrition for sustained energy
- 23 vitamins and minerals
- Oatmeal raisin walnut flavor
- All natural energy bars, 6 count are ideal for snacks as well as for eating as light meal replacements
- Ideal as a pre or post-workout snack
- Eat one bar 1-2 hours before your workout for a nutritious energy boost
- Six individually-wrapped bars per unit
- Compact and effortlessly portable
See all diet foods and drinks
Warning Text: Allergen Statement: Contains Soy and Walnuts. May Contain Traces of Dairy, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts. We Source Ingredients That Are Not Made Using Wheat, Dairy, and Are Not Genetically Engineered.
Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice, Syrup, Clifpro (Soy Rice Crisps [Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Malt Extract], Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour), Organic Rolled Oats, Raisins, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Walnuts, Clifcrunch (Organic Oat Fiber, Inulin [Chicory Extract], Organic Milled Flaxseed, Organic Oat Bran, Psyllium), Organic Soy Butter, Molasses Powder, Natural Flavors, Ground Cinnamon, Sea Salt. Vitamins & Minerals: Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Zinc Citrate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Biotin, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vit. B5), Potassium Iodide, Manganese Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamin (Vit. B1), Chromium Chloride, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Sodium Molybdate, Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6).
Explore this item
|Flavor:||OATMEAL RAISIN WALNUT|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 130 mg||5%|
|Potassium 310 mg||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Sugars 20 g|
|Protein 10 g||20%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The ones I just bought have a best by date of Feb 2014'by moonbaby19609/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Feb 14 is the date on the ones I just bought. Hope that helps.by moonbaby19607/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The package says one year from date on back bought mine a month ago and exp. date is Aug. 2013. hope this helpsby 1simcox9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the seal is intact this keeps pretty well. Have never had one long enough to see how it would taste near the end of it's expire date. These 2.4 oz. bars are better than the mini bars, which seem to dry out fairly quickly, in or out of the package. If you want this to stay fresh, you can probably freeze them. If you want them to taste 'just baked', leave 'em in the sun in the car for an hour or two or microwave 10 secs. They're amazing!by TrickyEater9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 9 to 12 months on the last ones I bought.by JackWabbit9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they have folic acid.by moonbaby19607/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes on the Folic Acid.by moonbaby19607/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $18.21 Was $32.94Save $14.73
- $20.39 Was $33.48Save $13.09
- from $19.98
- from $14.68
- $22.59 Was $28.33Save $5.74