Check out these related products
- $11.67 Was $13.68Save $2.01
- $14.57 List price $19.95Save $5.38
- $18.50 List price $24.95Save $6.45
- $12.00 Was $13.06Save $1.06
- $19.89 List price $25.99Save $6.10
- $7.99 Was $12.25Save $4.26
- $15.45 List price $21.99Save $6.54
- $20.25 List price $21.99Save $1.74
- $14.82 List price $21.99Save $7.17
Consider these popular products
- $20.98 List price $30.00Save $9.02
- $12.59 List price $15.99Save $3.40
- $22.99 List price $34.99Save $12.00
- $10.15 Was $11.44Save $1.29
- $39.06 Was $49.95Save $10.89
- $15.79 List price $27.99Save $12.20
- $17.87 Was $18.96Save $1.09
- $18.90 List price $27.00Save $8.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
As post-World War I Florida developed and prospered, it became known as a popular destination for seasonal residents of wealth. America's growing industrial complex and the subsequent increase in the number of moneyed individuals in a variety of business sectors led to an influx of people hoping to take advantage of their newfound awareness of the climactic, economic, and social benefits of Florida coastal living. On Florida's west coast, Clearwater's Harbor Oaks neighborhood became one the noted residential havens for several industrialists, celebrities, and professionals during the Florida land boom of the 1920s, as well as during the Great Depression and post-World War II eras. Images of America: Clearwater's Harbor Oaks profiles the community (listed in the National Register of Historic Places), its primary developer (Dean Alvord), noted architects/artisans, local and national history, and the homes of many of America's elite individuals of the day.
|Number of Pages:||127|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Schnur, James Anthony , Dworkin, Gary, M.d. , Adamich, Tom|
|Series Title:||Images of America|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 9.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.