Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning Twin Pack, 12.0 FL OZ
About this item
- Clear Care* Triple Action Cleaning Twin Pack.
- 3% Hydrogen peroxide cleaning & disinfecting solution.
- Deep cleans.
About this item
- Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning Twin Pack.
- Loosens dirt.
- Enhances protein removal.
- For all soft and RGP contact lenses.
- Free lens case included.
- A Novartis Company.
- Clear care* cleaning & disinfecting solution is a convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system for simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal, and disinfecting of soft (hydrophilic) and rigid gas permeable lenses as recommended by your eye care professional.
- Contents: Clear Care cleaning & disinfecting solution is a sterile solution containing micro-filtered hydrogen peroxide 3%, sodium chloride 0.79%, stabilized with phosphonic acid, a phosphate buffered system, and pluronic 17R4 (a cleaning agent).
- This carton also includes a specialized lens case with neutralizing disc.
- For more information regarding this product consult your eye care professional, or write to: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.6201 South Freeway Fort Worth, Texas 76134.
- Call us toll free at 1-800-757-9195.
- Pluronic is a trademark of BASF.
- *A trademark of Novartis.
- Clear Care* solution has the cleaning power of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide, which bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses.
- Clear Care solution is ideal for you if you want excellent comfort, experience lens-related dryness and irritation with other solutions and are sensitive to certain chemicals.
- What's inside makes the difference: 3% Hydrogen peroxide.
- You See it Working!
- Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections.
- Bubbling action removesprotein, dirt and build-up.
- Clear Care disposable lens case with neutralizing disc.
- After neutralization, no preservatives or harsh chemicals enter your eye.
- After a six hour soak, the hydrogen peroxide is neutralized to leave a gentle saline solution that is close to your own tears.
- Pluronic 17R4.
- For clean, comfortable lenses.
- Built-in cleaner.
- Cleans soft contact lenses without rubbing.
- 2006-2011, 2014-2015 Novartis.
Warning Text: Do not squirt clear care directly into your eyes or burning And stinging will result. Do not use flat lens case. Clear care only works with the special lens case provided. Do not remove lenses from case until at least 6 hours later. The solution needs time to neutralize. Do not rinse lenses with clear care prior to inserting lenses into your eyes. If you want to rinse lenses, use a sterile saline.
Ingredients: Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution is a Sterile Solution Containing Micro-Filtered Hydrogen Peroxide (3%), Sodium Chloride (0.79%), Stabilized with Phosphoric Acid, a Phosphate Buffered System, and Pluronic (Pluronic is a trademark of BASF) 17R4 (a Cleaning Agent), This Carton Also Includes a Specialized Lens Case with Neutralizing Disk.
Instructions: Tamper resistant: do not use if safety seal around the bottle cap is broken or missing or if the carton is opened or damaged. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Once bottle is open, discard any remaining solution after 3 months.;Directions for use: do not skip any steps. Always wash And rinse your hands before handling your lenses. See package insert for special rgp instructions. To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses you must follow the instructions completely. Dispose of your old lens case with each purchase. Watch the bubbles go to work! 1. remove And place each lens into the appropriately marked l/r domed lens holder. Rinse with clear care for 5 seconds. 2. fill the lens case to fill line with clear care And place the lens holder in the case. 3. tighten the cap And store lenses for at least 6 hours or overnight. Do not shake the case. Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for 6 hours. No final rinse with saline is necessary. If unneutralized clear care solution comes into contact with the eyes, it will cause burning And stinging or redness. Remove lenses immediately And flush eyes with a large amount of water or sterile saline. If burning or irritation continues, seek professional assistant from an eye care professional.