Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- from $6.29
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
One bottle solution for cleaning & disinfectingClinically proven #1 in comfortFree lens case w/neutralizing disc
- Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning Twin Pack.
- Loosens dirt.
- Enhances protein removal.
- For all soft and RGP contact lenses.
- Free lens case included.
- A Novartis Company.
- Clear care* cleaning & disinfecting solution is a convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system for simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal, and disinfecting of soft (hydrophilic) and rigid gas permeable lenses as recommended by your eye care professional.
- Contents: Clear Care cleaning & disinfecting solution is a sterile solution containing micro-filtered hydrogen peroxide 3%, sodium chloride 0.79%, stabilized with phosphonic acid, a phosphate buffered system, and pluronic 17R4 (a cleaning agent).
- This carton also includes a specialized lens case with neutralizing disc.
- For more information regarding this product consult your eye care professional, or write to: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.6201 South Freeway Fort Worth, Texas 76134.
- Call us toll free at 1-800-757-9195.
- Pluronic is a trademark of BASF.
- *A trademark of Novartis.
- Clear Care* solution has the cleaning power of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide, which bubbles to actively clean, disinfect and remove protein from lenses.
- Clear Care solution is ideal for you if you want excellent comfort, experience lens-related dryness and irritation with other solutions and are sensitive to certain chemicals.
- What's inside makes the difference: 3% Hydrogen peroxide.
- You See it Working!
- Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections.
- Bubbling action removesprotein, dirt and build-up.
- Clear Care disposable lens case with neutralizing disc.
- After neutralization, no preservatives or harsh chemicals enter your eye.
- After a six hour soak, the hydrogen peroxide is neutralized to leave a gentle saline solution that is close to your own tears.
- Pluronic 17R4.
- For clean, comfortable lenses.
- Built-in cleaner.
- Cleans soft contact lenses without rubbing.
- 2006-2011, 2014-2015 Novartis.
Warning Text: Contraindications: There are no known contraindications for use of Clear Care solution. If you are allergic to any ingredient in this solution, do not use.Do not squirt Clear Care directly into your eyes or burning and stinging will result.Do not use flat lens case. Clear care only works with the special lens case provided.Do not remove lenses from case for at least 6 hours. The solution needs time to neutralize.Never rinse your contact lenses with Clear Care before you put them in your eyes. If you want to rinse your lenses, use sterile saline.If unneutralized Clear Care solution gets into your eyes, it will cause burning and stinging. If this happens, remove your contact lenses immediately and flush eyes with a large amount of water or sterile saline. If burning or irritation continues, seek immediate assistance from an eye care professional.Tamper evident: Do not use if safety seal around the bottle cap is broken or missing or if the carton is opened or damaged.
Ingredients: Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution is a Sterile Solution Containing Micro-Filtered Hydrogen Peroxide (3%), Sodium Chloride (0.79%), Stabilized with Phosphoric Acid, a Phosphate Buffered System, and Pluronic (Pluronic is a trademark of BASF) 17R4 (a Cleaning Agent), This Carton Also Includes a Specialized Lens Case with Neutralizing Disk.
Instructions: Tamper resistant: do not use if safety seal around the bottle cap is broken or missing or if the carton is opened or damaged. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Once bottle is open, discard any remaining solution after 3 months.; Directions for use: do not skip any steps. Always wash And rinse your hands before handling your lenses. See package insert for special rgp instructions. To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses you must follow the instructions completely. Dispose of your old lens case with each purchase. Watch the bubbles go to work! 1. remove And place each lens into the appropriately marked l/r domed lens holder. Rinse with clear care for 5 seconds. 2. fill the lens case to fill line with clear care And place the lens holder in the case. 3. tighten the cap And store lenses for at least 6 hours or overnight. Do not shake the case. Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for 6 hours. No final rinse with saline is necessary. If unneutralized clear care solution comes into contact with the eyes, it will cause burning And stinging or redness. Remove lenses immediately And flush eyes with a large amount of water or sterile saline. If burning or irritation continues, seek professional assistant from an eye care professional.
|Capacity:||2 - 12 fl oz (355 ml) bottles|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Cleaning, Care & Maintenance:||Direction for use: To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses you must follow the instructions completely.Do not skip any steps. Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.Please refer to the package insert printed on the inside of this carton for special instructions for RGP lenses.Watch the bubbles go to work!1. Remove and place each lens into the appropriately marked L/R domed lens holder. Rinse with Clear Care* solution for 5 seconds.2.Fill the Clear Care lens case to the fill line withClear Care solution and place the lens holder in the case.3. Tighten the cap on the Clear Care lens case and store lenses for at least 6 hours. Do not shake the case.Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for 6 hours. No final rinse with saline is necessary.Dispose of your old clear care lens case with each new purchase of Clear Care solution.Always follow your eye care professional's instructions. Please refer to the package insert printed on the inside of this carton for detailed directions and important safety information. Keep Clear Care out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Once bottle is open, discard any remaining solution after 3 months.|
|Size:||12 oz each|
|Form:||Health , BOX|
|Features:||No rub , Clinically proven #1 in comfort , Cleans, disinfects, removes protein|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.61 x 5.15 x 7.93 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 12 oz per bottleby kady3010/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 ounces. If you zoom into the picture is says 12 ouncesby Parcaae8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you are talking about the amount in the bottle you let them soak in overnight i would guess at about 1/2 ounce.....but only guessing....why does it matter.....there should be a little line to fill to on the bottle.....which is about 1/2 way up ....by Louchek3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One bottle is 12 ouncesby Annette14662/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's 2- 12 oz. bottles = 24 oz.by smartlady1137/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 fl ozs in each bottle so a total of 24 fl ozs if you put your mouse over the picture it will magnify it an you can see how many ozs are in each bottle..by ryansproudmommy4/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- let them sit overnight in the solution ...in the morning rinse them out and put them in.with your wetting solution........if you made a mistake take the contacts out of the solutions clean them with you usual cleaner and put them in you eyes with your wetting solution or whatever you useby Louchek3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Let them set 6 hours before putting the contacts in your eye. Or store your contacts up to 30 days in the container without opening it.by Annette14662/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a chemical reaction with the case/container. No disinfecting tablets needed like the old kind.by Pana8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to wait 6 hrs for the solution to neutralize before putting your contacts on yuor eyes againby clearcareuser9/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?