Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Clearance$9.92 List price $19.99Save $10.07
- Clearance$6.25 List price $12.99Save $6.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- One bottle solution for cleaning & disinfecting
- Clinically proven #1 in comfort
- Free lens case w/neutralizing disc
Warning Text: Do not squirt clear care directly into your eyes or burning And stinging will result. Do not use flat lens case. Clear care only works with the special lens case provided. Do not remove lenses from case until at least 6 hours later. The solution needs time to neutralize. Do not rinse lenses with clear care prior to inserting lenses into your eyes. If you want to rinse lenses, use a sterile saline.
Ingredients: Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution is a Sterile Solution Containing Micro-Filtered Hydrogen Peroxide (3%), Sodium Chloride (0.79%), Stabilized with Phosphoric Acid, a Phosphate Buffered System, and Pluronic (Pluronic is a trademark of BASF) 17R4 (a Cleaning Agent), This Carton Also Includes a Specialized Lens Case with Neutralizing Disk.
Instructions: Tamper resistant: do not use if safety seal around the bottle cap is broken or missing or if the carton is opened or damaged. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Once bottle is open, discard any remaining solution after 3 months.; Directions for use: do not skip any steps. Always wash And rinse your hands before handling your lenses. See package insert for special rgp instructions. To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses you must follow the instructions completely. Dispose of your old lens case with each purchase. Watch the bubbles go to work! 1. remove And place each lens into the appropriately marked l/r domed lens holder. Rinse with clear care for 5 seconds. 2. fill the lens case to fill line with clear care And place the lens holder in the case. 3. tighten the cap And store lenses for at least 6 hours or overnight. Do not shake the case. Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for 6 hours. No final rinse with saline is necessary. If unneutralized clear care solution comes into contact with the eyes, it will cause burning And stinging or redness. Remove lenses immediately And flush eyes with a large amount of water or sterile saline. If burning or irritation continues, seek professional assistant from an eye care professional.
|Capacity:||2 - 12 fl oz (355 ml) bottles|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Size:||12 oz each|
|Form:||Health , BOX|
|Features:||No rub , Clinically proven #1 in comfort , Cleans, disinfects, removes protein|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.13 x 2.63 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 12 oz per bottleby kady3010/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 ounces. If you zoom into the picture is says 12 ouncesby Parcaae8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you are talking about the amount in the bottle you let them soak in overnight i would guess at about 1/2 ounce.....but only guessing....why does it matter.....there should be a little line to fill to on the bottle.....which is about 1/2 way up ....by Louchek3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One bottle is 12 ouncesby Annette14662/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's 2- 12 oz. bottles = 24 oz.by smartlady1137/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 fl ozs in each bottle so a total of 24 fl ozs if you put your mouse over the picture it will magnify it an you can see how many ozs are in each bottle..by ryansproudmommy4/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- let them sit overnight in the solution ...in the morning rinse them out and put them in.with your wetting solution........if you made a mistake take the contacts out of the solutions clean them with you usual cleaner and put them in you eyes with your wetting solution or whatever you useby Louchek3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Let them set 6 hours before putting the contacts in your eye. Or store your contacts up to 30 days in the container without opening it.by Annette14662/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a chemical reaction with the case/container. No disinfecting tablets needed like the old kind.by Pana8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to wait 6 hrs for the solution to neutralize before putting your contacts on yuor eyes againby clearcareuser9/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?