Excellent deal best price anywhere
About This Item
- Colorado XTS assembled size: 108"L x 56"W x 28"H (to top of seat), Weight: 80 lbs.
- Boat and oars disassemble into a compact size for easy transport and storage
- Two-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion resistant PVC bottom, tough nylon tops and powder coated steel tube frame
- Cold and heat resistant bladders
- Two-position motor mount
- Wire rear storage and battery platform
- Rod holder can be mounted in six different positions
- Two-position integrated anchor system with fillable mesh bag, cord and pulley
- Swivel padded seat folds down, three oar-lock positions
- Seat mount and foot rests adjust to a variety of leg lengths
- Strong, non-corroding brass oar-locks
- Removable stripping basket for side or lap mounting
- Huge storage capacity; includes 20 pockets and two insulated dring holders
- Two detachable micro-slit fly patches
- Stowable transport wheel
- Bladder patch kit
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product can expose users to Bis (2-ethylhexyl) (DEHP) and/or other phthalates, known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/product
WARNING: This product can expose users to Bis (2-ethylhexyl) (DEHP) and/or other phthalates, known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/product www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
108.00 x 56.00 x 28.00 Inches
The Colorado XTS
Very easy to assemble. The instructions were easy to follow...
Love the wheel
Directions were clear and totally understandable. Have friends that have similar boats without the wheel so wasn't too sure about the need for that. It just took one time for this woman alone to move this around to bless whoever came up with that idea. You can take ahold of the foot rests and it moves like a wheelbarrow. SWEET! Boat works great in water oats and footrests adjust easily for multiple users.
Great Inflatable Pontoon Boat
This inflatable pontoon boat is nicely designed and well built. I've had it out once and it exceeded my expectation. I've since added a Minn Kota Endura 30 trolling motor and Humminbird Piranhamax 4 DI fishfinder.
Buying one more
I bought this boat and added a Minn kota 30lb. Thrust motor so I could use it for trolling. The Colorado XTS performs flawlessly! The boat is stable, has the perfect amount of storage and the selling point for me was the swivel seat witch makes it easy to reach the tiller handle on the motor. I like it so much I will be buying the same setup for my wife.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question