Check out these related products
- $13.15 List price $16.00Save $2.85
- $13.39 List price $16.00Save $2.61
- $10.66 Was $14.22Save $3.56
- $14.09 List price $16.00Save $1.91
- $13.87 Was $15.00Save $1.13
- $14.57 List price $16.00Save $1.43
Clash!: 8 Cultural Conflicts That Make Us Who We Are
Consider these popular products
- $16.80 List price $28.00Save $11.20
- $10.82 List price $15.00Save $4.18
- $9.27 Was $11.33Save $2.06
- $4.86 List price $6.99Save $2.13
- $37.23 List price $50.00Save $12.77
- $61.97 List price $80.00Save $18.03
- $9.60 List price $16.00Save $6.40
- $11.00 List price $14.95Save $3.95
- $13.61 List price $18.00Save $4.39
- $9.99 List price $16.00Save $6.01
- $7.81 List price $9.99Save $2.18
- $12.17 Was $13.09Save $0.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Penguin Group USA, 2013, ISBN13 9781594630989, ISBN10 1594630984
What kind of person are you?
Are you independent--individual, unique, and in control of your world? Are you interdependent--relational, similar to others, and good at adjusting to situations?
Or are you both?
In" Clash ," leading cultural psychologists Hazel Rose Markus and Alana Conner show us how our cultural backgrounds create and reflect these two basic ways of being a self, which then shapes everything from how we run our governments to how we raise our children.
Markus and Conner also demonstrate how clashes between independence and interdependence fuel many of today's most pressing conflicts, including tensions between East and West, the Global North and Global South, men and women, blacks and whites, conservative and liberal, religious groups, rich and poor, and businesses, governments, and nonprofits.
Provocative and entertaining, Clash offers solutions to many of the problems that plague our workplaces, schools, and relationships. For readers of "The Culture Code" by Clotaire Rapaille and "The Wisdom of Crowds" by James Surowiecki, it doesn't just explain who we are, it also envisions who we could become.
|Number of Pages:||292|
|Author:||Conner, Alana , Markus, Hazel Rose, Ph.D.|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||May, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 10.25 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.