About This Item
- Arizona naturals circulation plus is a special formulation designed specifically for the cardiovascular or circulatory system.
- It combines odor-controlled garlic and onion with soya lecithin (a fat emulsifier) and bioflavonoids (to strengthen capillaries) with a variety of other beneficial herbs.
- These herbs include cayenne and ginseng for their mild stimulating effects, hawthorn berry as a cardiac tonic, and ginkgo biloba for its ability to dilate blood vessels and promote circulation.
- Noted as a vasodilator and for its ability to reduce blood cholesterol levels, garlic has long been known to benefit hypertension and improve circulation.
- It also seemingly has the ability to chip away at the plaque that adheres to the arterial wall.
- This plaque is made up of fatty deposits and calcium and it restricts blood flow as it builds up and increases blood pressure, much like pinching a garden hose decreases water flow and builds up back pressure.
- The soya lecithin can prevent fats from accumulating in the liver and also promotes the movement of fats and blood cholesterol.
- Fats are processed in the liver, but they must be in the form of HDLs (high density lipoproteins ) to be easily transported and processed.
- Garlic and lecithin assist your body in the production of the beneficial HDLs and may reduce the levels of LDLs or bad fats in body.
- Lecithin is also rich in Phosphoric acid, choline and inositol, all of which are abundant in the body and have added benefit to the brain and nerves.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.30 x 2.30 x 3.90 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question