It's equate Tylenol does the job!
About This Item
- Children's Tylenol Liquid Oral Suspension Medicine with acetaminophen for pain and fever relief
- Children's Tylenol Liquid Oral Suspension starts to reduce fever in as little as 15 minutes
- Helps temporarily relieve cold and flu symptoms, including fever, sore throat and headache
- The liquid kids' medicine starts working fast to also relieve toothache & temporarily reduce fever
- Each 5mL dose contains 160 mg acetaminophen fever reducer & pain reliever for minor aches & pains
- The oral medicine can be used by children 2 to 11 years and comes in a kid-friendly dye-free cherry flavor
- The effective formula is ibuprofen-, aspirin-, alcohol and dye-free and is gentle on the tummy
- Tylenol is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand for pain & fever relief
- Effective children's cold & flu symptom relief from the brand parents have used for over 60 years
Health Concern: Fever
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid; Flavors; Glycerin; Microcrystalline Cellulose and Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Potassium Sorbate; Purified Water; Sorbitol Solution; Sucralose; Sucrose; Xanthan Gum; Each 5 mL Contains: Potassium 5 mg
Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each 5 mL) (Purpose) Acetaminophen 160 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer) Inactive ingredients anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no.1, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Instructions: this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. do not give more than directed (see overdose warning) shake well before using mL = milliliter find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age. remove the child protective cap and squeeze your childâs dose into the dosing cup repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL)* under 24 (under 2 years): ask a doctor 24-35 (2-3 years): 5 mL 36-47 (4-5 years): 7.5 mL 48-59 (6-8 years): 10 mL 60-71 (9-10 years): 12.5 mL 72-95 (11 years): 15 mL * or as directed by a doctor Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Other information each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg store between 20-25Â°C (68-77Â°F) Questions or comments? call 1-800-458-1635 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Over-the-Counter Medicine Type
Country of Origin - Components
|Units Per Consumer Unit|
Is Drug Facts Label Required
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Children's Tylenol Oral Suspension, Fever Reducer and Pain Reliever, Dye-Free Cherry, 4 fl oz
|1.94 x 1.94 x 5.0 Inches|
Always works on my toddler
I have a 2 year old who gets ear infections quite often, and that brings some high fevers. As soon as she has a fever, this is my go-to medicine. With the right dosage, and other measures, like removing clothing, her fever comes down within an hour. It's all about using it as directed
Reduced fever after vaccines
My 4 year old just had her vaccines at her check up and when she was sleeping that night , developed a fever. Right away I have her a cold shower and Tylenol as directed on the label and within an hour she stopped shuttering and her fever came down. We all got some rest that night.
Keeps my kids pain and fevers away
When using tylenol my kids always feel better after the first dose unlike other brands where they have to take multiple doses before fever or pain subsides, tylenol is a great brand with amazing benefits, my kids also like the flavors so I'm not fighting
with them to take it!
Number one brand I turn too for my boys!
When my boys wake up crying of their ear hurting or their head or a fever no matter the need we turn to Tylenol! It seems to always work for is and faster then any other brand! We gave up on motrin in our house we are Tylenol users and we will not settle for less.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question