It's a very good product for children while it can be used by adults who wish to take this medicine in smaller increments than the standard 25 mg tablets.
About This Item
- 8-fl. oz of Children's Benadryl Allergy Liquid in cherry flavor for allergy relief
- Kids' allergy medicine temporarily relieves allergy symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
- Contains 12.5 mg diphenhydramine HCl per dose to alleviate your child's allergy symptoms
- Antihistamine for kids provides relief from runny nose; sneezing; and itchy eyes, nose and throat
- Intended for ages 6 to 11, Benadryl children's allergy liquid is alcohol-free
- This allergy medication comes in a kid-friendly cherry flavor with a convenient dosing cup
- Give your child's allergies a time out with this specially formulated allergy medicine for kids
- Get allergy relief from the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children's upper respiratory allergies
Health Concern: Allergy
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid; D&C Red No. 33; FD&C Red No. 40; Flavors; Glycerin; Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate; Poloxamer 407; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Citrate; Sucrose; Each 5 mL (1 tsp) Contains: Sodium 14 mg
Ingredients: Active Ingredient (in each 5 mL): Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg (antihistamine) Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine
Active Ingredient Name: Diphenhydramine
Dosage: Directions. ? find right dose on chart below. ? mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful. ? take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor. ? do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours. Age (yr): children under 2 years, Dose (mL or tsp): Do not use. Age (yr): children 2 to 5 years, Dose (mL or tsp): Do not use unless directed by a doctor. Age (yr): 6 to 11 years, Dose (mL or tsp): 5 mL (1 tsp) to 10 mL (2 tsp). Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Instructions: Find right dose below mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours Children under 2 years: do not use Children 2 to 5 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor Children 6 to 11 years: 5 mL to 10 mL Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Other information Each 5 mL contains: sodium 14 mg Store between 20-25Â°C (68-77Â°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used. Questions or comments? call 1-877-717-2824 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Explore this item
|Itchy, Watery Eyes|
|Itchy Nose and/or Throat|
|Sunburn & Minor Burns|
|Scrapes & Minor Cuts|
Children's Benadryl Antihistamine Allergy Liquid
I use a mixture of Benadryl liquid and Pepto Bismol to rinse my mouth as I have Burning Mouth Syndrome and get blisters on my tongue and in my mouth. The Benadryl does a great job of calming down and healing my mouth. The doctor says this can last 5-7 years so I will be using it a long time. I do wish it came non flavoured as that would be better for a medical problem.
Very good for my allergy.
Doc told me to take for sleep and it works.
Works great and great price
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question