For those long road trips when your kiddos either have allergy issues, or are so wound up they won't settle down, this product brings peace and sanity to the entire family.
Children's Benadryl Allergy Plus Congestion Liquid, Grape, 4 fl. oz
Arrives by Wed, Aug 5
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
About This Item
- Children's Benadryl Allergy Plus Congestion Liquid Medicine in grape flavor for allergy relief
- Kids' allergy medicine temporarily relieves allergy symptoms as well as nasal and sinus congestion
- With 12.5 mg of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl per dose to alleviate allergy symptoms
- Allergy liquid includes also contains 5 mg of the nasal decongestant phenylephrine HCl per dose
- Relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, throat & eyes, nasal congestion and sinus pressure
- Intended for ages 6 to 11, Benadryl children's allergy liquid is both alcohol-free and sugar-free
- This allergy medication comes in a kid-friendly grape flavor with a convenient dosing cup
- Get allergy relief from children's upper respiratory allergies and sinus congestion with this liquid
Health Concern: Allergy Nasal Congestion
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid; Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Edetate Disodium; FD&C Blue No. 1; FD&C Red No. 40; Flavors; Glycerin; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Citrate; Sorbitol Solution; Sucralose; Each 5 mL (1 tsp) Contains: Sodium 10 mg
Ingredients: Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL): Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg (antihistamine), phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (nasal decongestant) Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Phenylephrine
Active Ingredient Name: Diphenhydramine
Dosage: Directions. ? find right dose on chart below. ? mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful. ? take every 4 hours . ? do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours. Age (yr): children under 4 years, Dose (mL or tsp): do not use. Age (yr): children 4 to 5 years, Dose (mL or tsp): do not use unless directed by a doctor. Age (yr): children 6 to 11 years, Dose (mL or tsp): 5 mL (1 tsp) . Age (yr): adults and children 12 years and over, Dose (mL or tsp): 10 mL (2 tsp). Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Instructions: Find right dose mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful Take every 4 hours Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours Children under 4 years: do not use Children 4 to 5 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor Children 6 to 11 years: 5 mL (1 tsp) Adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL (2 tsp) Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Other information Each 5 mL contains: sodium 10 mg Store between 20-25°C (68–77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used. Questions or comments? call 1-877-717-2824 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Explore this item
|Itchy, Watery Eyes|
|Itchy Nose and/or Throat|
|Sunburn & Minor Burns|
|Scrapes & Minor Cuts|
You are viewing
Children's BENADRYL® Allergy Plus Congestion Liquid
Anytime allergy help!!!!!!!
My daughter has bad allergies. I needed something that worked. This worked so fast I was amazed. It also taste amazing. The grape is the best flavor.
great for allergy cough
works great - use it for my child who has early summer hay allergy symtoms that keep her awake at night - 1 small dose works like magic.
Works perfect for my kids
I use this when my kids are really really stuffy and their regular allergy medicine doesnt help. it works great.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question