Consider these popular products
- Clearance$79.99 List price $95.99Save $16.00
- from $49.91
Chicco - Liteway Stroller, Fuego
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Chicco Liteway Stroller, Fuego, simplifies traveling with baby. This stylish and bold stroller is made of durable, lightweight aluminum and includes a storage basket for all of your items and the basket can convert into a backpack. The aluminum stroller features an adjustable leg rest with two positions and the front wheels swivel and feature foot action locks. This Chicco Liteway Stroller, Fuego, has a fully reclining backrest with five positions and an adjustable canopy with detachable rear zip weather panel and peek-a-boo window so you can easily see your little one.
Chicco Liteway Stroller:
- Weight range: birth to 40 lbs. and height range: up to 43" tall
- Lightweight stroller with a large storage basket
- Storage basket can convert into a backpack for storing all of your baby-care items
- Hide-away boot for enclosing infant when reclined
- Elliptical tubing
- 5-point safety harness
- Fully reclining backrest with 5 positions
- Adjustable leg rest with 2 positions
- Front wheels swivel and feature foot-action locks
- Rear-wheel suspension
- Adjustable canopy with detachable, rear-zip weather panel and peek-a-boo window
- Chicco stroller features parent cup holder
- 3-D, compact fold for easy storage and transport
- Automatic storage latch keeps stroller folded
- Dimensions: 28" x 19" x 40"
- Product weight is 17 lbs.
- Chicco stroller has assembly required
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||05060886970070|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.00 x 19.00 x 40.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This stroller has many positions. It sits nice and straight, then there are two "in between" recline levels, and it also fully reclines.by GemmasMama3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby argo6296/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not completely straight up, but as a rough estimate, probably a 95-100 degree angle. It's the general incline you'd see on most strollers.by Mama2Eden5/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter in law hung her bag on the side of the stroller and it didn't seem to be an issue. We were able to get the diaper bag in the basket. I believe we even reclined the seat while the bag was in the basketby argo6296/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't suggest anything heavier than about 5 lbs! Honestly, whatever you can put a few diapers, wipes, and a change of clothes. I put mine on and I'd say it was about a 12 lb bag and it tipped. B/c this stroller is narrow and not a wide base, it doesn't have enough weight to balance out too well. I would suggest their attachable mesh net that goes on the back of the stroller. Also remember the basket at the bottom is also a backpack, so just fill it up before leaving home and carry it on your back and if you recline the seat you won't have to worry bout it.by Mama2Eden5/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?