Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Roland Marrons Chestnuts.
- Use Roland chestnuts whole or chopped for stuffing or fried rice dishes; add finely chopped chestnuts to cakes and scones.
- Roland chestnuts are an excellent addition to sauces for ham or turkey.
- Specialty foods.
- 2013 American Ronald Food Corp.
- Visit us at www.rolandfood.com.
Instructions: Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||14.8 oz (420 g)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.45 x 3.45 x 5.91 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.0 Grams||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 0 mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.0 Grams||4|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||6|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 1.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.