Check out these related products
- $10.51 List price $15.00Save $4.49
- $17.08 Was $19.99Save $2.91
- $17.96 List price $27.00Save $9.04
- $9.17 List price $14.99Save $5.82
- $18.16 List price $22.99Save $4.83
- $24.50 List price $27.99Save $3.49
- $13.58 List price $16.00Save $2.42
- $15.89 List price $20.00Save $4.11
- $11.37 List price $14.00Save $2.63
- $11.64 List price $15.00Save $3.36
- $11.32 List price $16.00Save $4.68
- $15.65 List price $17.95Save $2.30
- $8.52 List price $9.00Save $0.48
- $38.54 List price $59.97Save $21.43
- $25.94 List price $34.95Save $9.01
- $7.23 List price $10.00Save $2.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The star of "Chelsea Lately" aims her sharp wit at her family, her sex life, her career and her distinctively outrageous worldview.
"WHAT . . . A RIOT "
Life doesn't get more hilarious than when Chelsea Handler takes aim with her irreverent wit. Who else would send all-staff emails to smoke out the dumbest people on her show? Now, in this new collection of original essays, the #1 bestselling author of "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea" delivers one laugh-out-loud moment after another as she sets her sights on the ridiculous side of childhood, adulthood, and daughterhood.
Family moments are fair game, whether it's writing a report on Reaganomics to earn a Cabbage Patch doll, or teaching her father social graces by ordering him to stay indoors. It's open season on her love life, from playing a prank on her boyfriend (using a ravioli, a fake autopsy, and the Santa Monica pier) to adopting a dog so she can snuggle with someone who doesn't talk. And everyone better duck for cover when her beach vacation turns into matchmaking gone wild. Outrageously funny and deliciously wicked, CHELSEA CHELSEA BANG BANG is good good good good
CHELSEA HANDLER ON...
Being unpopular "My parents couldn't have been more unreasonable when it came to fads or clothes that weren't purchased at a pharmacy."
Living with her boyfriend: "He's similar to a large toddler, the only difference being he doesn't cry when he wakes up."
Appreciating her brother: "He's a certified public accountant, and I have a real life."
Arm-wrestling a maid of honor: "It wasn't her strength that intimidated me. It was the starry way her eyes focused on me, like Mike Tyson getting ready to feed."
|Number of Pages:||247|
|Publisher:||Grand Central Pub|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $2.89 List price $3.99Save $1.10
- $8.39 List price $12.99Save $4.60
- $11.99 List price $14.99Save $3.00
- $8.45 List price $9.95Save $1.50
- $4.33 List price $4.99Save $0.66
- $8.19 List price $12.99Save $4.80
- $7.89 Was $8.67Save $0.78
- $9.25 List price $12.95Save $3.70
- $11.12 List price $12.99Save $1.87
- $11.55 List price $16.99Save $5.44
- $19.43 List price $30.00Save $10.57