Chef Boyardee In Tomato & Meat Sauce Beef Ravioli, 108 oz
About this item
About this item
- One (1) 108-ounce can CHEF BOYARDEE Beef Ravioli
- Beef Ravioli made with Enriched Wheat Macaroni Product with Fortified Protein made with Casein in Meat Sauce
- CHEF BOYARDEE Beef Ravioli is the classic canned pasta dish people know and love
- Large 108-ounce size is perfect for large gatherings, school functions and more
- 250 calories per serving
- 0 grams trans fat per serving
- Developed by real New York City chef, Hector Boiardi
Ingredients: TOMATOES (TOMATO PUREE, WATER), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2] AND FOLIC ACID), BEEF, CRACKERMEAL (BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID), LESS THAN 2% OF: HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (SOY FLOUR, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CARAMEL COLOR), CARROTS, ONIONS, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CARAMEL COLORING, CITRIC ACID, ENZYME MODIFIED CHEESE (CHEDDAR CHEESE [PASTEURIZED MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], CREAM, WATER, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN GUM, CAROTENAL [COLOR]), FLAVORINGS. CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Instructions: Microwave - From Ambient - Heat a 7 oz. portion in covered microwave-safe dish on High about 1 minute or until hot. Stir before serving. Note: Microwave ovens vary; adjust time accordingly. Oven cook - From Ambient - Heat contents of #10 can in covered half-size steam table pan. Place in preheated 400F oven 50 to 55 minutes or until hot. Steam - From Ambient - Convection: Heat contents of #10 can in covered half-size steam table pan. Steam in pressure or convention oven at 350F, 30 minutes or until hot. Just heat and serve! Yield: 15 portions approximately 7 oz. each. Serving Suggestions:. Cheesy Beef Ravioli: Place individual servings of heated ravioli in small oven-proof bowls. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese. Heat in microwave or oven until cheese is melted.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4