Love this brand of cheesy snack. Grew up on these and the grands fell in love with them too.
About This Item
- Light and crispy bite-sized snack crackers with the flavor combo of Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese
- Our cheesy baked crackers are packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack
- Made with 100% real cheese aged for a bold taste; A classic, family-favorite snack that’s perfect for kids and adults
- A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty bite at home or on the go; Ideal for gatherings, parties, snack spreads, and more; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 1, 12.4-ounce box of ready-to-eat snack crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), vegetable oil (soybean and palm oil with TBHQ for freshness), cheese made with skim milk (skim milk, whey protein, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes, annatto extract color), salt.Contains 2% or less of whey, paprika, cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), buttermilk, tomato powder, garlic powder, monosodium glutamate, yeast, onion powder, paprika extract color, monterey jack cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), sugar, malic acid, annatto extract color, natural and artificial flavors, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, spice extract, yeast extract, yellow 5, yellow 6, soy lecithin.
Explore this item
Kellogg Company US
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.38 x 6.25 x 9.00 Inches
Everyone that tried these said they wanted to keep eating them. You have to portion them out or you'll end up eating a bunch at a time.
I sent these as a gift in a care package, and they were delighted. Snacks are always a welcome gift.
Great value snack item during the covid19 outbreak and stay at home order. These taste great and didn't last long, wish I ordered more.
They have so much more flavor than regular cheese-its.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question