Similar items in stock
- $16.99 List price $29.98Save $12.99
- $34.99 Was $42.33Save $7.34
- $23.00 Was $35.00Save $12.00
- $26.69 Was $30.69Save $4.00
- $35.60 Was $39.00Save $3.40
- $24.99 List price $80.00Save $55.01
- $23.37 Was $25.00Save $1.63
Cheetah Mounts Articulating Arm/Tilt/Swivel Wall Mount for 23'' - 32'' Screens
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $110.90
- $40.00 List price $69.00Save $29.00
- $59.99 List price $89.00Save $29.01
- from $134.12
- Rollback$104.00 Was $114.00Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Cheetah Mounts Articulating Arm Wall Mount allows you to mount your TV or computer monitor conveniently to the wall. It lets you choose the correct placement for your TV, with plenty of flexibility. This articulating arm will allow movement to the right and left with little effort. This VESA wall mount will allow you to swivel your device 180-degrees anytime with a minimum of work.
|Maximum Screen Size:||32\\"|
|Maximum Weight:||Over 55kg|
|Mount Type:||Wall Mount|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ALAMLB|
|TV & Monitor Mount Type:||Full-Motion Mounts , VESA TV & Monitor Mounts|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.25 x 2.25 x 10.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does it swivel at the part where the mount bolts to the TV. I need to extend my TV 180 degrees to 1 side so need this swivel point so it will sit flat
- Yes, but on the sized TVs its meant for [32" max] the wall mount will show beyond the edge of the TV. TV will project away from the wall about 2" when placed at maximun 180 degrees.by OSU195812/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.by Stella122/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will perfectly for that applicationby NHWs2/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This mount swivels in 3 different location so it should work for your application.by TheDoorguy701/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, but it is not flat against the wall. It sticks out a few inches.by DrKY1/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is heavier than the TV and it stay put very well. It may work for a motorhome if you leave the "arm" pushed against the wall while driving, so it will not shake too much.by Stella121/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit does not lock in place but when leved properly it stays where it is positioned very well.by SgtMike791/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am using it in a motor home. With a 29 inch vizio TV and have no problem. I did build a system to lock in place when driving.by sadftrv1/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES tightens well enough to not shake loose, but must be mounted to a very solid wall stud.by OSU19581/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not lock in place but can be tightened so it doesn't swing easily. It is not flimsy, very sturdy, heavy duty mountby krebholz1/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it tilts +/- 15 degrees from vertical for viewing adjustment and rotates +/- 4 degrees for horizontal leveling.by houdel12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has like a 5 degree tilt in it or so. I installed my tv 6' to the bottom of it, and you can see it just fine from bedby Rocker45512/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Plus and minus 15 degrees. It's not much so be sure to put it in as accurate a location as possible. Try to make sure you check out the seating or laying arrangement to be used and then check the viewing from that vantage point and go from there. You will see what I mean.by herekittykitty12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, somewhat ... about 10 degreesby Skywad12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$43.46 List price $58.67Save $15.21
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$33.99 List price $84.98Save $50.99
- Reduced Price$45.23
- $34.99 List price $79.00Save $44.01
- Reduced Price$27.00 List price $33.85Save $6.85