Similar items in stock
Cheerios Toasted Whole Grain Oat Cereal, 14 oz
Customers also viewed these products
- $3.33 Was $3.68Save $0.35
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For a tasty, delicious and healthy breakfast cereal, try Cheerios Toasted Whole-Grain Oat Cereal. A whole-grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain and all General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. This makes them the ideal way to start your day. Cheerios are a heart-healthy crunchy oat cereal containing around 23 grams of whole grain per serving. There's something about the taste of Cheerios that both kids and adults never seem to outgrow. Comprised of carefully selected oats which can help lower cholesterol, this Cheerios cereal, 14 oz, makes an excellent snack any hour of the day. Studies have proven that three grams of soluble fiber from whole-grain oat foods, like Cheerios, combined with a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Toasted, whole-grain oat cereal
- Whole grain is the first ingredient
- Heart healthy
- Certified by American Heart Association: Cheerios cereal, 14 oz, is low in saturated fat and cholesterol (diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease)
Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats (Includes The Oat Bran), Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Salt, Tripotassium Phosphate, Oat Fiber, Wheat Starch. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness. Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||14 oz (396 g)|
|Features:||Oats To help naturally lower cholesterol , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.62 x 14.38 x 9.62 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2 G||3|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||3|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||1|
|Sodium 190 Mg||8|
|Potassium 170 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 20 G||9|
|Dietary Fiber 3 G||11|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 3 G||27|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Just going by what the box states but they taste the same and my stomach does not seem to swell like the old box did.by jim3000gt2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They can't lie about a statement like that!by Topkick1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unless the box states it's gluten free, I would assume it is not gluten free. Check the ingredient's label for any grains, wheat, oat, etc.. I don't believe Cheerio's has any gluten-free cereals. Be careful of gluten-free products as the substitutes are often worse for you than the gluten itself. I don't consume gluten, but neither do I consume their replacement ingredients such as potato and rice starches and sugars.by Luvnsummer7/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not at all!by momofgfkid8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?