Honey Nut Cheerios��� Gluten Free Cereal 17 oz Box
Item not available
About this item
About this item
- First Ingredient Whole GrainA whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G Cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. 15g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily.
- Wholesome GoodnessMade with real honeyNo high fructose corn syrupSimply gluten free
- Same Cheerios, Simply Gluten Free The real honey taste you love has always come with oats that are naturally gluten free. We're simply making sure they stay that way. It Starts with Family When Phil, a member of the Cheerios team for over 50 years, found out his daughter-in-law couldn't eat gluten, he knew his team had to find a way to make sure every family, including his, could share breakfast together. Since oats are naturally gluten free, the only problem was finding a way to make sure they didn't get mixed up with anything else. The Journey from Field to Bowl Most of the farmers who grow oats for Cheerios also grow wheat and barley, which aren't gluten free. Sometimes, those grains get mixed together in the field or on the farm, so, to make Cheerios gluten free, we had to separate them. In took a lot of late nights and hard work, but we finally discovered a way to sort the other grains out of our oats. Cheerios for Everyone We know there are lots of families out there who don't want to let dietary restrictions get in the way of spending time together. Now that Honey Nut Cheerios are gluten free, more families than ever can sit down to share the taste of real honey and oats, and we couldn't be happier. After all, bringing families together around the breakfast table is exactly why we're here.
- First Ingredient Whole Grain Oats
- Can Help Lower Cholesterol*
- Simply Made. Grown. Milled. Toasted.
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
- Gluten Free
Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Oat Bran, Corn Starch, Honey, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Tripotassium Phosphate, Canola Oil, Natural Almond Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), a B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), a B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4